10. part2-BIRTHDAY

Mr. Oberoi's pov

Why this day come every year in my life. Why Papa why you left me in this cruel world. Maa also left me and come with you. I am alone here. There is no one with me. I live like a stone every day but this day I can't help but become extremely weak.

And today is also the day when she left me. I was so wrong about you Shruti. I can't trust any girl because of you only. And now this Riya.

Sometimes I think she is good by heart. But no she is also same. Same like her. She made cake on this day. How can someone be so insensitive.

When I saw her first day, she was wearing kurti. By just looking at those dove shaped eyes my heart skipped a beat. She is something different.

But I just washed it all from mind. I know that she is also victim in this marriage and I always want to help her. But she always do something which I don't like at all. What she did today was completely not acceptable.

How can she make cake on this day. But I shouldn't talk to her like that. No one gives me right of talking like that.

Actually I should continue ignoring her what I am doing from that party days. Shit!! And that party day I don't even know what happened to me that day. No actually I don't know what happened to me when I see Riya with that Dr. Lee. I don't like her when she talks with him so friendly. And that day too they were dancing and she was continuously laughing. Like seriously...What was in his jokes to laugh like that.

But why do you care Siddharth?? Why are you thinking about that girl. That girl is problem.

Uffff!!!!! I need water. I opened my bedroom door. The cake which I have thrown out was not there. She must have clean it. And must be making something in the kitchen. I must admit that girl makes one of the best South Indian dishes I ever had.

I come in the kitchen but she is nowhere to be seen. I drink water. Where is maai
"Maai .........Maai " I called for her. Ohh yes right she told me yesterday morning only that she is going her home today.

So I think I am alone in this home. No actually I am alone in this world From the day my last family my maa left me.

I am sitting in my room for don't know what time. She didn't show me her face from night. And I seriously don't care.

Woah it's 2 pm in the afternoon. Suddenly the door bell rings. So she is here. I was thinking right she can never change. As I opened the door Mr. and Mrs. Krishnan is here.

"Hello uncle and aunt. You here??? I mean plz come inside."

"Beta don't call us I uncle and aunt just call us maa and paa." My eyes filled with water as I hear maa and paa. I just hug them.

"Yes maa and paa plz come.", As they sit on the sofa they asked," where is Riyu beta ??"

"She..... mmmm........ she must be....I mean she is in the hospital. "

"What she is in the hospital?? And that too today?? How can this thing happen? Impossible!!!"

"What do you mean Papa ?"

" Are beta you know na today is her birthday and the way she become overexcited for her own birthday. She must asked you for gift also.

She is like that only. Every year she decorate complete house for her birthday. She makes cake by her own hand.

Parties with friends. She thinks that everyone is blessed to have her and that's why her birthday is like a festival day. So we come here to give her gifts."

I am shock to hear that. I think floor under me is moving. Today is her birthday.............and so that cake...................Shit man. I said bitch to her. Now I should apologies to her at any cost. But how ??