4.MARRIAGE

Riya's POV:

Everything is over now. There is nothing left for me. And I did this to myself. I know about all the consequences I have to face and then too I let it happen to me.

Last 24 hrs are like dream for me.........No sorry not a dream but a nightmare. It was the scariest nightmare I have ever seen. And you guys want to know why??

Because I am sitting here in this unknown home in a lehenga. I am married woman now. I don't want to stay here at all.

FLASHBACK:

"Yes papa. Go. I know you are going to win this. Yes papa. You are playing best ."

"Thank you my doll. Love you."

This is match going on between mom and dad. They both love playing badminton and this is our usual weekend scenes. They both become like real rivals.

And most importantly before every match they both bribe me for cheering into their teams. Today also mom made me my favourite breakfast but then dad came and promised me to take me on a trip at my favourite garden so I take his side for cheering. And here I am!!!

Dad is going to win this time. Actually he is best badminton player I have ever seen. In his college he used to play state level competitions.

Mom can never beat him and no one else can. Not even that arrogant jerk.
Seriously Riyu!!!! Why you take his name ?? Don't think about him, his eyes, his face. Each and everything about him is just bad. very bad. I hate him. I hate you. Hate you.

"What happened Riyu. Why do you hate me?"

Oops!! Did I say that loud? Ohh noo!!!

"No Dad. How can I hate you? I love you dad."

Suddenly dad's phone starts to ring with his favourite music with a loud bang. He pick up his call and after 10 seconds only his face become very stiff.

Mom and me start to look each other worriedly.
"Ok. We will reach there in 10 minutes." He kept his phone in hurry.

"Listen we need to get someplace as soon as possible. let's go."

"But what happened Dad? Why are you looking so tensed. Is everything okay?"

" I will tell you everything once we reached there, for now let's go fast."

In next 15-20 minutes we reach hospital. This is the first time I have seen him driving so fast.

Actually after that arrogant man's entry in my life I have witnessed many things in my life.

As we reach to the hospital Dad run into the emergency ward. Me and mom both rush behind him. What the hell is going on exactly!

As we rush into the ward the scene in front of me made my heart clench with some unknown feelings. Mrs. Oberoi seems to be in critical condition.

And he is sitting beside her. His eyes are full of water. He talk something with dad with difficulty. Mom and dad both leave the ward for taking some documents leaving me and him alone in the room.

Suddenly he starts to cry taking his mom's hand in his. I can't take this anymore. I don't know if I am hypnotised or something but I went towards him slowly and keep my hand on his shoulder.

With instance he hug me very tightly. There is different solace in this hug.
" Why her now? Whyyy??? First dad left me like this and now why mom?"
I don't know what to say. I was just standing quietly. There is this different feeling which I can't even name.

But in the next moment he left me disheartenedly. His eyes are blood shot red. By that look in his eyes I can easily tell he is going to yell at me.
And thanks to God Mrs. Oberoi wake-up. I mentally thank herself over and over.

"Siddharth come here. Look beta I don't think I am going to survive this time."

"No mom. Please dont say anything like this. You know right I don't have anyone except you. Please don't leave me. I will become alone."

And I think whatever time I have seen him, this is his most vulnerable state. He is completely broken. I think we need to get specialist here as soon as possible.

As I turn to call someone I heard te most dreadful sentences of my life.
"Shhh!!!! You are not going to be alone my Baby. I want you to marry her. Please think of it as my death wish. Whatever time is left I want to see you marrying her."

I looked at her in shock. She call me towards her. Kiss my forehead.
"Please Riya beta. I can see your future. You are the only person who can make him happy. Please accept my last wish."

PRESENT DAY:

After all these things I literally don't know what happened. Everyone forced me to marry Mr. Jerk. The marriage was the simplest in the history of all marriages.

Mrs. Oberoi passed away too. That Mr. jerk just left me in his big house and left and since last 2 days I am sitting here in my bridal suit.

Mom and dad are continuously calling me since last 2 days. But I don't want to talk with them no matter what for now
I exactly don't know what the hell is happening in my life.