23.Awkwardness

Riya's pov

Two days since that sweet incident and there is tons of awkwardness between both of us. And hour by hour, day by day this awkwardness reaching to its peak. We keep looking at each other but that too without direct contact.

From last 2 days we are going together to hospital, returned together, had dinner with each other. Practically we are together all the time. But the amount of word exchange between us in these days are just 30-40 and not more than that.

But in spite of all these, I am loving it. Because this is not at all awkwardness like other time. This is longevity to see each other at every other moment.

Everyday before leaving for hospital I take these extra minutes to look myself in mirror. To check if I am looking pretty or not. And his everyday look towards me, standing by his car give me satisfaction. We try to see each other in between the whole day. This everything is so so new for me and then too so good.

For all this days I was the one who was doing all this foolishness and now!!!!! I can see him doing all these for me. This is different level of happiness.

Now also I am sitting here in cafeteria with Aditi and Kirti and he is sitting across the cafeteria with Parth. They must have been here earlier because we didn't see them and sit here. And from this distance we are continuously stealing glances toward each other.

"Hey you, lovebird. Please keep your eyes to yourself dear."
Kirti said while laughing and I as always started to blush. This is new thing started to happen me. I start to get blush anytime anywhere.

"I am not doing anything like that Kirti." I rolled my eyes to Kirti.

"I am no doing anything like that" She start to mock me.
I hit her on her arm.

"Shut up Riyu. Grow up. But by the way I want to have serious talk with you." Aditi said in serious tone.

"What happened Adi?"

"You told him that you love him right. Good very good. But what about him. Did he say anything about him loving you?" I can clearly see her serious or concerning tone in her voice.

"I know Adi that you are concerned about me and you are worried about him backfiring. And yeah!! He did not confess to me. But I seriously don't need that at all. I am just beyond happy. Take a look at his face when he sees me. I am satisfied in that."

"No Riya. I am with Aditi on this. I am getting her point. You both need to stop being awkward around each other. If you both are into each other just do the right thing. You both need to talk. And yes one more important thing do it before Naina comes."

Naina!!!!!!! Now who is she???

"Who is she, Kirti??"

"Ok. Dont get so confused. Naina is his best friend obviously not like us because we are bestest. But jokes apart she is his friend from college. They were literally very close to each other and most importantly I don't know but I think that she has this little little crush on Sid"

"WHATTTTT?????? Are you serious?? And you are telling me this now? Seriously Kirti?"

"Shhhhhh!!! Do not panic baby. Yeah. I feel this but these are my random assumptions and not reality. So don't panic and that too this much. People are already staring at us.
And don't tell this to Sid he will kill me for telling something like this to you. I sometimes used to tease him with Naina's name but he didn't like it at all.
So what I think is just that stop giving each other those mischievous look and start with your serious love as soon as possible."

"And I totally agree with Kirti, Riyu." Adi added.

Seriously why there is always new drama waiting for me
Now I have to talk with siddharth. Godd please help me.