7. PAST

Riyu's pov

OMG!!!!!! My head is hurting so badly. Ahhh!! God save me from this headache. Slowly I opened my eyes. Where am I ???? Is this hospital room?

Yup now I can see properly. Shit who is this person sleeping here with his head bend on my bed. He is looking so much tired.

"Hello Riyu how are u feeling now?" Aditi entered in the room.

"Hii what happened to me? And who is this person and why he is here and......"

"Stop stop Riyu. First of all you are not allowed to talk this much. And for your all questions I will answer respectively.

Look you fainted when Dr. Oberoi was scolding you in front of the hospital. And you fainted mostly because you didn't ate something from morning.

This person who is here and looking extremely tired is Dr. Oberoi and I really don't know why he is here he must be sorry for his behavior....Ya this must be only the reason because he is not your Father brother or husband."

Now I remember everything very clearly. But I am too much shocked that this person is him.

Aditi left after giving me medicines. I don't know why but I had sudden urge to run my fingers through his silky hair.

Stop Riyu..No no plz . But as always my hands didn't stop.

As my fingers run through his hair he suddenly woke up. I remove my fingers fastly.

He looks at me concernly.
"How r u feeling now?? R u OK ?? Do you need anything??"

I was looking at him with shocked expression but somehow I managed to say no thanks.

"R u sure if you want something then do tell me."

"No thanks Mr. Oberoi. I am OK. U don't need to do this."

"OK." And he just left the room.

I don't know what is the problem of this man. And is he really the same person or his some twin brother.

After few days I left from hospital. He doesn't talk with me at all.

MAAI come to my room.
"Beta how r u now??"

" I am fine MAAI . And thank you so much for sending the food everyday. You know what it was so yummy."

" Beta I didn't made that food everyday. Baba made it. In last few days he woke up extra early and made those food for you."

" WHAT " I coughed out the water I was drinking.

How can this thing be possible. Is he gone mad. How can he act so sweet. There must be problem in his body functioning.

But whatever it is. He helped me so much and I have to say thank you to him. Right??????? Yup right.

I left my room and come in front of his room. Riyu what are you thinking go inside. You are just here to say thank you. Go. Say thank you. And then over👍.

With the final thought I entered his room. But he is nowhere to see. Shit! I think I should leave this room right now.

As I was just turning away I saw one photo frame.

Mr. Oberoi with some girl. I don't know why but something burn inside me.

I never saw him so happy. The way he is looking at her is enough to understand their feelings.

Who is this girl and why they are looking at each other like they........😑😑 they are in lo............Love.

" Keep it down and what do you think just because I helped you as humanity you can enter in this room. Get out right now. "

"Excuse me Mr. Oberoi get one thing very clearly in your mind I am not your servant that you can always start shouting on me. I am here to just say thank you and nothing else. But I don't think you deserve it. My work is done."

I come into my room and sit on the bed. Very brave Riyu. Good going. But still that image is not going from my head who was that girl??

"She was baba's first and from his point of view last girl." MAAI entered in my room. Maybe she saw us.

" Maai plz tell me full story."

" Yes Riya. You know baba was not like this in past. He was young charming Sid. Very intelligent in academics. but also very popular in girls.

She met him through his friend and he fell in love with her at first sight. They were in relationship for 2 years.

He was happiest man on this planet. He fulfilled each and every demand of her. He was extreme happy.

But 2 years ago Mr. Oberoi baba's father passed away and at that same date she left him. She was never in love with him and was just behind him for money.

Baba was in his room for continuously one month and then he again start his life.  but now as the rude cold stone Mr. Oberoi.

He just hate her. He told her to never show her face. But 6 months back she died in car accident. But this time he doesn't have any emotions for her. He changed. And thinks that each and every girl is behind money. He always kept that photo in his room to just remind himself to not believe on any other girl.

But I believe that you can change this. You can again make him that. Will you beta ?? Plz I can't see him in so much pain. Say something Riya."

I am speechless. I can't imagine that Mr. Oberoi was so sweet. There is another person behind this cold man. How can someone left the person who is loving you this much.

If I ever find her I will beat her till death. Maai's constant pleading stops my chain of thoughts.

"Yup MAAI I promise you I will try to do everything which is possible from my side to Change him."

Yes Riyu you can change him. Be ready Mr. Oberoi to change yourself.