10. part3- BIRTHDAY

Riyu's pov

"What happened Riyu?? You never have been so sad on your birthday. Anything happened at home??"

"No re. I am OK."

"Ohh plz don't give me that I am OK shit. I know you very well. You never have been this unhappy on your birthday. Secondly you never come in the hospital on this day. Something is wrong. Plz tell me."

" Nothing happened OK. I have to go now bye."

The scene from last night is not leaving from my mind at all. I remember his words continuously. They are like haunting me.

It's 5 pm now. And my shift will be over. Where will I go now?? I think I should extend the shift. Suddenly my phone rings with maa's name on it.

"Riyu just come home it's urgent. Come fast. Papa is asking for you."

"What happened maa?? Is everything ok?? Why are you so panic??"

"Just come home and I'll tell you everything"

"OK maa I'll be there in 20 min."

I left the hospital in 2-3 min. Adu met me near parking area. She come with me. As I enter my parents home there was no one.

Lights are also off. Aditi who was standing next to me also disappeared somewhere. I call for maa and paa but no one answered.

Suddenly lights come and woah!!!!!! There is everyone like everyone from my friends and hospital staff. The cake is in the centre and everyone is singing happy birthday song.

There is my birthday party. I can't help but started to smile like a mad woman. I am so excited. I just love it. I hug my parents and thanks them. I also hug Aditi.

The party is huge and I am extremely happy.

"Hey Riyu listen na. Did you saw the 8th wonder of the world."

"What it is adu ??"

"Are yaar Dr. Oberoi is in the party. In YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY. And he is looking damn hot too."

Shit who invited him here. Maybe maa and paa. Shit yaar I need to talk to them right now.

"Maa did you invite Mr. Oberoi here. Are you mad? Why did you? I don't know what to do now. I need to do something."

"Beta cool down. And what are you talking about inviting him. He is the one who organized this surprise party for you. We went to your home in the afternoon and then he asked us to invite all your friends to home. He organized these all things. You should thank him not us. He even made chocolate cake for you."

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I can't believe this. "Maa do you have any idea where he is ?? "

"Don't know he must be around only. "
" OK maa."

I need to meet him as soon as possible. He organized these things. That too on this day. Suddenly someone take my hand and pull me in the corner. I was about to scream. But that person keep hands on my mouth.

"Mr. Oberoi!!!! You ..... OK I was looking for you only. I am sorry. I didn't mean to make that cake. Actually I don't know that today is your father's deathday. I.....I am really sorry. I ........"

"SORRY."

" I............. What did you say ???" Did I just hear something like sorry that too from Mr. Oberoi's mouth.

"Yes. I am sorry Dr. Riya. Actually fault is mine. I don't know the complete thing and I shout on you. I am really sorry."
With that he left me there only. I was shockingly looking at his back. I called him.

"Mr. Oberoi thank you so much for this party."

He turned around and said,"pleasure is all mine. " With a smile.

God!!!!!! That smile. My heart beats so fastly like I run marathon. Ohh heart stop your beating.

I come in the hall with a smile on my face. He was there talking with some hospital staff. Stop looking at him Riyu. Yup. Do something different. I start to talk with my friends.
Party ends around11pm. Everyone left for home.

"Byee maa. Thanks for the party. I enjoyed a lot. Can never forget this day. "

"Yup beta bye. "

I bid bye to them. And waiting for him to come. He come and touches the feet of my parents and said,"bye maa and paa. "

I look at him shockingly. He come and starts the car.

"Why did you call my parents maa and paa?? They are mine ok."

" Don't act childish. Grow up. And for your kind information they told me to call them maa and paa.😎😎"

"No you will not call them that. End of conversation."

"I will. End of conversation."

Uffff!!!!! This man. I will directly talk to maa.

As we reached home he stop me there only.

"Wait Dr. Riya. Again I am sorry for calling you bitch. And paa told me that you love birthday gifts. But I don't have anything right now. Tell me what do you want."

" Ummmm. Yes you can give me one gift."

"And what's that??"

"Look I know we can't be normal or anything. But can we try to become normal. I mean to say like just friends for some days.

He was not saying a word. I am sure he will say no to this.

"OK."

Did he just say yes for this.

"Ok. But don't expect anything more than this. Because we are going to split off anyway."

" Yaa I know. Who want anything more than that. Just friends is OK."

" Ok then deal. And yes I remember some of my friends are coming here tomorrow. They are my childhood friends. They will be happy to meet you. "

Ohhhk. Let's meet them.