22. I love you ♥️

Is he seriously serious right now???

I am literally shaking with anger. I look at him with so much hate in my eyes but his eyes brake me from inside. There are no emotions at all.

"Look Riya I know what I did to you is extremely wrong. Today Parth when told me your side also I realise what you are going through. You seriously do not deserve this. You deserve a lot and lot more that this. You deserve a man with whom you can happily enjoy your life. Who will keep you like a queen. Who will look after you when you are ill. Who will always make you feel so special that you will be on top of this world. You don't deserve this treatment where there is always insult for you. Where there is no love no relation between husband and wife. Someone like me who is broken so much can never give you this much love yaar. That's why I can't just look into your eyes from evening. I think about it a lot and thought to give you this. This is first and may be last gift from me to you."

And he stands to go near to his bag kept on table. I can't think anything rational to answer him. Think Riya think fast. There is no time otherwise this man will literally divorce you right now and right here. He comes near me and hand me a bag. I open it and there are some papers. I take it outside and this hit me like Deju vu.

"Divorce Papers" I looked at him shockingly.

"Yes Riya this are your keys to happiness, to new and cheerful life."

Enough is enough. Seriously now I don't know what I am doing but I am doing this no Matter what.

I wipe of my tears and stand up.

" Are you done Siddharth?"

"Riya I know you must not expecting this, but.."

"ARE YOU DONE ?"

And he just keep quiet. This is it. I have to say everything out. Bcoz the more I am keeping inside me the more it is getting complicated. And I seriously can't handle it.

" So. You decide to make me free. Cool. I must say very good idea. How thoughtful you must be when you think of all these. But did you even once, only once thought that what will be my opinion in all this thing. From starting siddharth I am suffering bcoz nothing is going according to my plan in my life.

No no don't even dare to say a word in between. Just listen. From the day you meet me, all things are happening beyond my control. Your mom decided this marriage. But then you told me you will make my life hell if I ever agree to this marriage. But later I was in this house as your bride bcoz you only forced me to do so. You decided not to tell this anyone but then you told that day to everyone that I am your wife. You told me not to come into your room no Matter what and right now I am in your room. Everything seriously each and every thing is decided by you only Siddharth. Where am I????

I just agree each and everything you tell me. Do you know why?? Bcoz I love you. Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Loving you is also not in my hand. It happened. It just happened to me. And now you again decided to leave me just like this. What do you think of yourself you cruel man. Every time there is no need to hurt me. Siddharth whyy????"

I grab his collar and asked him with so much anger in my voice. He is so shock to say anything. He look at me with millions..... no no trillions of emotions in his eyes.

"Riya I can't love you. I am so broken. I can't love anyone."

Hearing this my anger just increase to peak.

"Stop. Just stop this bullshit Siddharth. You can't love anyone. Just stop this. Do you really think that you don't have any emotions for me. Just look into your eyes siddharth. The way they felt jealous each and every time when Dr Lee talks with me. And if you don't love me why the hell you always crash on my date? What the hell was that when you explain me why Dr Aashika hug you? Why the hell you said that you deserve to know this explanation bcoz you are my wife? Why you told everyone that I am your wife? And more importantly why the hell you kissed me that day Siddharth. Whyyyyy ???"

"I don't know Riya. It was..... I don't know. I am sorry. I.........."

Enough I can't take this anymore seriously. I left his collar. And move towards the door. I don't want to talk with this man now. Suddenly I stop. No Riya. You can't just go on like this. This man is insane today he give you papers, tomorrow he will seriously divorce you.

"Ok Siddharth. I am leaving. You have decided to divorce me as you have no feelings for me. I respect that. Bcoz you can't force your love to anyone. And you want me to marry someone else. I'll do that. I'll marry someone else. I'll get ready for that person. Hopefully we will have happily married life. He will care for me. Look out for me In my illness. May be we will really have good future ahead. He will take me to everywhere. He will hold my hands. He will keep me close. Maybe he will kiss me better than you......"

He is just standing there showing me his back. Such a man. He has no heart. I thought he will be jealous. But no he is just standing there. Let's go Riya. I open the door and about to go outside but with so much force he pulled me inside, closed the door and pushed me to hit my back to the door. He stands so close to me that I can clearly see his eyes filled with rage. The are fiery red. His lips are trembling with rage.

"No one I repeat no one is allowed to touch you. You are mine Riya. No one can hold your hands. No one."

So it works. Good Riyu good.

"Excuse me Mr. Then what do you expect  after marrying someone else. Obvious I'll be that person's wife and he can do anything."

With my this sentence he just bangs his fist loudly on the door. I just looked at him shockingly. He goes towards the bed take the paper and throw the paper with rage in a corner and again come back to me. I am so happy but I didn't show any emotions.

"What the hell you did Siddharth. Why did you throw those papers. Now how I'll marry someone else? "

"I am telling you this last time Riya. You are only mine. No one is ever allowed to touch you in wrong way."

I am so happy. I smiled completely at him. He was looking in my eyes and I am into his. He comes even more close to me and I suddenly stop breathing. This is so dangerous. He is some cms away from me. I just hold my pallu of saree tighter. Ohh shit breath Riya. Breath. Otherwise you'll die bcoz of hypoxia. He keep his hands on my waist and it feels so cold. There is something happening in my stomach. There is something different in his eyes this time. I have never seen him like this. His eyes are showing me so much love. They are filled with tears. They are telling me how much he feels for me.

I can't take this anymore and I just closed my eyes. I can clearly feel his breath all over my face and suddenly his lips come into contact. Not on the lips but on my forehead. This man. He never fails to make me suprised. I was so shy. I open my eyes and he was at some distance but still close to me. He was smiling at me. I just couldn't take it. I pushed him and ran towards my room .

I just close the door of my room with thud. What the hell happened today. I never in my life imagine that all these things will ever happened. But this is truth. And I am so so happy about it. Without changing I just lie on the bed. My cheeks are hurting due to so much smiling. I just push my head into the pillow. Shhhh!!!!!! Did I seriously express my love to him today??? I am so shyy right now.

Suddenly my phone beeps.

"Good night Riya😘😘"

Seeing these emojis in his msg I started to smile again. Ahhh!!!! My cheeks hurt.
Now I can really sleep peacefully.

____

Guys do vote and comments.