26. FINALLY MEET

Riya's POV:

"Dr. Riya there is an emergency in ICU ward. You need to get here as soon as possible."

"Yes. I will be there in 5 minutes"

Today is literally hectic day and I think I am continuously running since morning. I am having little headache also but although I run into ICU ward.

"Seriously Riya I think you need to take a break now. You are literally running from morning. Go to the canteen and have something first." Aditi start to scold me. She is telling me this since 1 hour to go to the canteen.

"Yeah my mom I am going now. By the way have you seen Siddharth anywhere. I have not seen him since the morning."

"Ohhhoo!!!! Tell me where is my Siddharth I can't breath properly. Give me Siddharth."
She start to mimic this. And I don't know Why but I start to blush listening this.

"Ohh my God!!! This is something different today. I can feel it. Tell me right now."

"Nothing like that ok. Its just that yesterday we talked about many things. And it was kind of....."

"Yeah!! Kind of........."

"It was kind of romantic. Enough now. Tell me where he is??"

"No Riyu I am not letting you leave this topic so easily. I want to know the complete details but not now. Now I am super busy. We are going to meet in the evening ok."

"Okayyy. Now tell me."

"Actually I don't know where he is? But have you seen his cabin?"

"Actually not. Wait I will look there."

I just want to see him now and nothing else. I know that might sound stupid but I kinda missing him. I go towards his cabin and I am feeling thrilled to see him. My emotions are all heightened by imagination of seeing him.

I open the door in so excitement and I get the shock of my life.

My husband is hugging some random girl with happiest face!! They both get startled after seeing me.

I get so confused that I don't know what to say. I said sorry and close the door behind my back with this.

"Wait Riya." Siddharth open the door and stop me.

"Uhh!! No sorry for barging in like that. I was searching for you everywhere and...."

"Shut up Riya. What are you explaining and why??? Come with me." He take my hands in his and we again come into his room. There stand beautiful girl with perfect hairs, perfect clothes, perfect face looking at us in shock.

"This is Riya. She is my wife and Riya she is Naina my college best friend."

Ohh so she is Naina. She is so pretty. Is this man blind?? Like your best friend is so beautiful. Why are you standing with me here?

I smile at her and she smile back. It was forcefully. She look at our mingled hands and her smile faded. Maybe what Kirti said is truth she does have crush on him.

"Finally I meet you Riya. You know from last 10 minutes of our meet, he is continuously telling me about you only."

I look at him and he is blushing. God I am here to just tell you how much I miss you and nothing else.

"Riya and she will stay with us okay. Actually she is not listening to me. She wants go stay in hotel room. You tell her now."

I look at him with wide eyes. Okay I meet this girl for first time in my life. That too I have little doubt about her having crush on my one and only love and now I have to ask her to please stay with us. So ironic right!!

"Yes Naina. Please stay with us. It will be good bonding time for you two."

"Hmm.... Okay. But I don't want to become third wheel between you both."

Three of us just laugh. Siddharth give her house keys and told her that we will meet her in the evening and all of us will go directly to the dinner. He asked me to call Kirti Parth and Aditi also.

After she left I stay in his cabin only.

"So finally you meet Naina. I was going to tell you about her but never get that chance. And especially not in front of Kirti. You know she used to tease us a lot."

"Why??"

"She used to thought that something is going on between us. Like seriously."

"Umm.....okay."
Thank you for making me more awkward.

"Why are you so silent?"
No Riyu don't answer that you don't want to become this awkward in just one meeting with his best friend.

"No nothing like that. And actually I was thinking should I call Dr. Lee and Dr. Aashika also?."

"No ways. You are not calling that Lee."

I just laugh by looking his jealous face.

"We decided to be friends with them right. So please naa."

"Okay. But tell him not to mention anything to you about how you look or how beautiful you are during dinner. Or I will rip his throat out."

I smile at him and go towards the door to open it. Suddenly he come and Stop me.

And now I remember how much I miss him again. As always he slid my hairs behind the ears. But as always he doesn't remove his hands. They are still on my cheeks making me blush hard.

"You know right how beautiful you are!!"

I just blush on this sentence. He kissed me on the forehead and left me and sit on his chair looking at me mischievously.

I just leave the room with red face.