8. TARGET

Riya's pov

I woke up extra early this morning. Extra early means 7pm. Told you I am not a morning person. Done my bath extra early.

MAAI was inside the kitchen. I asked her about his favorite breakfast. She just smile at me and said he likes south Indian food very much.

Like really I too liked it. But now the problem is I can't cook.

At last with the help of Google I made idli. WOW Riyu you know you are the best. I took a pic and post it on all social sites.

After almost half an hour later Mr. Oberoi come down. I was already sitting there. I showed him my 'BATTISHI'. But he just gave me plane look. How rude. But I know he will smile one day.

He take the idlis in his plate and started to eat. Mai came in and asked,"Baba how is the break fast??"

" It's very yummy MAAI. Tastier than last times."

"Yes beta because this time it is made by Riyu beta."

He looked at me shockingly. I just showed him my 32 teeth and said " No need to say thanks Mr. Oberoi."

He again just gave me cold stare. I think there is some fault in his facial muscles.

"Whatever Dr. Riya and I am .........sor....... Actually yesterday's behavior was not right from my side........Bye MAAI I am going." With that he left.

Did he just trying to say SORRY for yesterday's behavior. I was expecting that he will call me also to come with him. But he went outside.

Maai was looking at me sadly. " It's ok maai. I'll change and go"

I changed in my favorite kurti and went outside. The scene in front of me gave me complete shock.

He was waiting for me there. He was standing near his car. He is wearing black shirt today also the folded sleeves are giving him Greek god like Appearance. His face his showing irritteness which must be because of me. I smile at that and his eyes they are something different......dont know why but I always found them attractive.

"Take the picture bcoz it will last longer." Shit his comment make me come out of my dreams land. I just go and sit in the car.

We didn't had any conversation in the car. He was driving car silently. As usual he stopped the car 5 min before the hospital. I left the car and he has gone now.

The day in the hospital was literally tiring. Now it's 5 pm almost. I was in the lift. Suddenly lift stops and Mr. Oberoi with Dr. Leo enters.

"Good evening Dr. Riya."

"Good evening."

"By the way how was your day??"
" Very tiring Dr. Leo."

"Actually today I am going in the direction of your house. I'll drop you."

" No need Dr I'll go by my own."

"Plz don't say no. I'll drop you plz."

"Hmm kk" I told him hesitantly.

In this entire conversation Mr. Oberoi was silent. When I said yes to Dr Leo he was looking angrily at him. Sometimes no actually always I don't get his problem.

As soon as lift stops he left immediately.

Dr. Leo left me at my parents house because he don't have any idea of my wedding drama.

Should I go inside. No I don't want to go inside or rather not right now.

I was waiting for an auto when suddenly car stops in front of me. It's Mr. Oberoi.

I just sit inside and he started the car.

"Why did you follow us " I asked him finally.

"Ohh plz. I didn't follow you. I just had some work on this way and saw you standing here. Nothing else."

"OK" And I am dumb I thought sarcastically.

I just nodded and see out of the window. Don't know why but there is smile on my face after so long time.