6. FIGHTING

Riya's POV:

It's 6 a.m. First time in my life I wake up so early today. Actually I didn't sleep properly. I was awake almost all night remembering his line, " I will make your life a living hell" and surely he is sticking to his line.

But I can't just sit here and cry. I need to freshen up now and go to hospital. I already missed it for continuously three days now.

And another thing for which I wake up so early is Mr. Oberoi. I just don't want to see his face and make my day bad.

I had my bath in a fastest way possible and come to the living room. There is no one here and I am surely more happy for that.

But what is that sound coming from kitchen. Who must be there?? Yeah right!! That must be 'Maai' there. Ahh!!! I am so hungry.

I come inside kitchen happily and yell,
"Good morning Maai."

And those last words didn't even come out properly. But the person who turned back is responsible for making me entire day bad. Shitt!!! Why God why???? 

He look at me irritatingly and as always was about to yell at me. But due to god's grace on me his phone ranged loudly. Thank you god. Whoever is there on opposite side should live more than 100 years of his life and that too happily.

" What??? Ok I will be there in hospital in next 15 minutes." He kept his phone down looking quite tensed.

"There is an emergency in hospital. Go get ready fast and sit in my car in less than 10 min."

" Ohh god. Ok I will get ready fast. But i just need to eat something first otherwise.........."

"Are you mad??? Can't you hear it properly??? I just said there is an emergency in hospital. You are not eligible to call yourself as a doctor also. Who gave you this degree??"
He looked at me angrily.

I didn't say a word after that. I just come outside and sit in the car. He come behind me and sit in the car. My eyes are filled with tears. I look outside the window controlling my tears from falling.

Can't he understand simple words?? He just knows how to yell and getting angry at everyone. I need to eat my breakfast early in the morning otherwise I get dizzy and feel drowsy and weak.

And who the hell he is to tell me that I am not eligible as a doctor. I did each and everything to just become a doctor. And he just simply give the results of my professionalism.

No Riyu. No matter what don't cry in front of him. He is heartless creature. My hateness for him increasing day by day.

As we are about to enter into the campus he stops the car. I looked at him and he just give me flat look. I tried hard and said,"What?"

"If you forgot there is no one here who knows that we are married and I just want it to be that way. I don't want anyone I am repeating anyone to know about you are anywhere relating to me. So please get out of the car now."

I just get out of the car and he left. My eyes are now completely fill with tears. He don't want anyone to know that I am his wife, that we are married.

I closed my eyes and then wipe of all tears. What were you expecting Riyu from this man??

I go inside the hospital.
"Aditi fast. Transfer this patient in operation theatre right now. We will be there in a minute." I yell at Aditi.
Today is busy day as many emergency cases are admitted due to accident of bus. I am feeling dizziness since last 1 hour. But I cannot take the break now. At least I need to control myself till this surgery as it is headed by one and only jerk in my life.

During the surgery I feel more and more dizziness. I was about to do the mistake but Mr. Oberoi stops me. Shitt!!! Now he is going to kill me after this.

Finally the surgery is over and we all come out of the operation theatre.

"Wait Dr Riya. "

He stopped me in front of everyone.
" I was so right about you. You don't have any professionalism. You arr not at all eligible to become a doctor. You don't deserve this degree or this white coat. You know you are....."

Why he is two instead of one. And why everything is spinning around me?? I think earth is rotating fastly.
I don't know anything after that as I sleep peacefully in some hands.