11. SHOPPING DRAMA

Riyu's pov

Everyone is so quiet here. Complete silenceis here. Two of his friends are sitting in front of me. And we all are looking at each other awkwardly.

"Hello guys." Mr Oberoi comes. Ohh thank God you are here. Otherwise I am getting suffocated in this silence.

"Did you met everyone yet ??" He asked me.

"Uhhh no actually I was waiting for you only."

" OK. Guys meet Dr. Riya. And you meet Kirti and Parth here."

" Hello guys nice to meet you."

Suddenly Kirti said," isn't it getting too much formal. Hii Riyu. Can I call you this?? If you say no then too I am going to call you this. By the way by profession I am dentist."

She is nice girl. I like her.

"So guys let's have a lunch" Mr Oberoi said to us.

The lunch was ok. I got to know many things about them. The most important is Parth likes Kirti so much. But she don't at least that is what she said.

After lunch Mr. Oberoi come to me," Dr. Riya I know you are not so comfortable around them yet. But don't think too much about it. They will get normal eventually. "

"Yes. Dr Oberoi........" He left. What is this man. Never stops to listen me. Jerk.

We all are in hall watching a movie. Suddenly my phone rings with Adu's name on it.

"Hey Adu."

" Hi Riyu. Listen na will you come for shopping today by today means like now. Plz plz don't say no. I have this date tonight and I seriously want something cool to wear. "

"OK babes. Let's go. Will meet you in half n hour. "

"Love you so much girl. Byyee ."

"Byee."

"Mr. Oberoi I am going for shopping with Aditi."

Before he answer me Kirti looks at us shockingly. " You called him Mr. Oberoi. " With that she started to laugh loudly. "Like seriously sid is Mr. Oberoi. I don't believe this. Why are you so formal with him. Call him Sid. Now."

What!!!! No.. " actually Kirti look ummm.....M"

"I don't want any excuses. Call him Sid now. Sid do you have any problem with that.??"

"No not at all" And he looked at me teasingly. I am going to kill you Mr Oberoi.

"OK. Sid........I am ok with Siddharth. "

"Ok for now. And may I also come with you. Because I will definitely get bore with these people. We will shop and then will meet with guys directly on dinner. What's say guys."

"Ok", Parth says. Actually he says OK for whatever Kirti says.

Me and Kirti were in a car.

" Kirti actually I want to tell you something. "

"Yup go ahead."

" Actually Aditi is my childhood friend. She knows each and every thing about my life. Except the marriage with Mr. Oberoi. I mean with Siddharth. "

" What are you mad why don't you tell her this??"

" Look you know how is this relationship between me and Mr Oberoi. He don't want anyone to know about it mostly in the hospital. But I  decided that I am going to tell her but today is not the right time."

"Ok. But then too I don't get one thing why don't you guys give your relationship a  single chance. Maybe it will work."

I chose to keep silence as answer to this question because I seriously don't know about it.