5. FIRST DAY AFTER MARRIAGE

Riya's POV:

The more I am thinking about all this things, more and more pain is penetrating into my heart. I am so confused what to do now. I never thought that my life is going to turn like this now.

Enough!!! I can't do this anymore. I am sitting in this room in same dress for I don't know exactly what time.

Riyu stop crying now. I need to get up and freshen up now. I can't just sit here and cry for all day long. I kind of stink now.

After done with shower, I am feeling quite freshed now. I open my bag which mom packed. I open it and looked at it confusingly. What should I wear now??  What do most brides wear after marriage??

I just look at the bag more 10 minutes and then wear simple kurti. I looked at myself in mirror. I had black circle around eyes. Due to continous crying and starving I am looking complete weak.

Now Riyu!! This is time to face Mr. arrogant now. He must be outside. I don't know what I am going to say but I need to finally face him.

I come in living room slowly. There is no sign of him at all. I was looking everywhere and suddenly lady of mom's age come out of kitchen. She looked at me amazingly.

"You are so beautiful beta. Sorry I mean to say mam. I am helper here mam. I was not here for last 2 days. Today morning Siddharth beta called me and told me to come at home and look if you want anything. If you want anything mam just tell me and I will make for you."

"Do you know where Mr. Oberoi is ??"

"Mam he is out for hospital work since last 2 days. He said there is lots of work. So he could not come back. But don't worry mam he will be back home early today. You take rest."

"Yes I will. But before all of that please stop calling me mam. Call me Riya. And can I call you 'Maai'?? Please??"

Her face filled with unknown expression. She had tears in her eyes.
"Sure Riya. Now go to your room. You must be hungry. I will make something for you and bring in your room."

I nodded and come to room. This is Mr. arrogant's room. Everything is so neartly placed. Not a single peace is seen out of the place.

Suddenly the door gets slammed with voice. And ahhh!!! The devil is here!!! He looks at me angrily. Does he have any other emotions than anger in him?
"Who the hell tell you to come in this room?? Who gave you this permission?? And listen I am telling you this thing for final time do not poke your nose in my life.
Just take your all clothes and all other useless things and get out of this room. And never means never dare to come into this room again. Get out."

With that he went into the washroom and again slammed the door behind his back.

Is he seriously mad?? How the hell will I know in which room I should stay?? Why this happened to me??
And he is saying all these things like I want to stay with him and as if I am crying for it. I also don't want this like him.

I packed my bags and went to another room. Hushh!!! Now I can claim this room as mine.

I hate you jerk.