Chapter 1

When You First Meet

"HELP! HELP! Someone is chasing me!" You ran as fast as you could but he caught you with his hands. He halfway stabbed you with his knife and you suddenly woke up.

"Thank goodness. It was just a nightmare." You sighed deeply. You bathed, dressed, and combed your hair and went down to the dining room and you saw your older brother eating breakfast.

"Hi brother." "Hi (Y/N)." He greeted you with ketchup on his face. You chuckled. "What?" He asks with his puzzled expression. "You have some ketchup on your face." He looks at the mirror and he gasped, wiping it off with his thumb.

"What day is it?" You asked. "It's Saturday." He replied. I forgot. "Where's mom?" Letting out a yawn. "Still sleeping." Your mother is always a sleepyhead, waking up late.

"Well (Y/N), I'm gonna be late for work, gotta go. Bye!" "Bye brother!" He used his very own Mercedes Benz car and drove away to work. You checked your phone and there is your crush texting you and said,

*From Albert*

"Hi, how are you doing?" He puts a winking emoji and you blush slightly.

"I-I'm fine. You?" You accidentally tapped a kiss emoji and you gasped loudly.

"What is this? You want to kiss me?" He created back a kiss emoji and your blush grows pinkish red.

"You're not mad?" You asked and tapped the puzzled emoji.

"No, I-I just wanted to say good morning to you."

"You too. I hope we meet someday." You simply replied and put your phone inside your pocket. You found your mom preparing breakfast and joined her eat. "Mom, can I go jogging with Gio?"

(Note: Gio is a dog. A Golden Retriever.)

"Sure, why not?" You finished your breakfast and jogged with Gio.

Time skip~

You left your mom and Gio at your house watching Netflix and went into the woods. It was very cold in the woods (you know all the location to the city) and you feel something is watching you, and you looked back, but there is nothing, only trees swaying their branches and leaves. You heard something stepping. "Is someone there?" You say but no one replies and you saw someone running towards you. "Oh my god! It's a serial killer!" You started running, "HELP! HELP! Someone is chasing me!" You ran as fast as you could but he caught you with his hands. Your eyes widen in fear, he suddenly stopped when he saw your face. You noticed that he made a flare of pink on his face.

"What is your name?" He asked you with a growl. Wait, did he just ask what your name is?

"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N)." You answered nervously.

"(Y/N)...hm?" He said in a flirtatious voice. He didn't realise that he was flirting you, really?

"W-Wait, d-did you j-just flirt with me?" Your question made him blush. One of his hands covered his face to hide his blush. He didn't realise that he was holding your hand and you look down, making you blush deeper. He pulled out a knife and attempt to stab you but he suddenly dropped the knife.

"I-I can't do it! I-I'm sorry!" He shook his head and his grip releases you and ran away until you cant see him.

"Well, that's strange." Your legs starting to shake. It's really cold in here and went back to your house.

????? POV

When the time I saw her beautiful face, I froze and made a blush behind my mask, good thing she doesn't see them. I stare at her (F/C) eyes for a couple of seconds. I pull out a knife from my pocket, attempting to stab her, but something stopped me. I released my grip on her wrists.

"I-I can't do it! I-I'm sorry!" I ran as fast as I could and hid into one of the trees, she thinks I disappeared.

"For the first time, DAMMIT! You didn't kill the person who is very beautiful and...don't think dirty thoughts! You just met the person, how come I didn't kill her? I'm a serial killer...never mind." I walked away still had a blush behind the mask.