Chapter 16

When He Strips His Shirt In Front Of Your Classmates

{Music - Work From Home by Fifth Harmony}

Semestral Break

You were disappointed when the your teacher said that your Semestral Break has 2-day day off. 5 sections were mentioned, including yours. Of course, you want to have some rest after the situation with Jason last month, that was very embarrassing.

"Ugh, why do we need to go to school even it's Semestral Break?!" You screamed a bit loud. You heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in." And your mom came into your room with a tray with a teapot and a teacup, worried. "Hi mom." You greeted her.

"Hi sweetie. I made you some tea." She placed the tray on your table beside the bed and sat down.

"Thank you mom." You smiled a bit.

"Your welcome." She smiled back.

"The school wanted 5 sections to participate at the Cooking club for extracurricular activities." You explained.

"So? What's wrong with that?" She asked.

"Jason is gonna be my partner at cooking." She began to smirk. You are at the right age to have a boyfriend like Jason: Heartthrob of the Campus.

Time Skip~

You went to the Cooking club and Jason was leaning against the wall waiting for you.

"Hey." You're stupid. He looked towards your direction, your hair was tied in a side ponytail and you wear your glasses. That made Jason drops his jaw.

"Oh- Hi Love." He shook his head, waved his hand and approached you, leaning his face forward and kissed your cheek. You always blush like a madman for example. You touched your kissed cheek and looked at him smiling

"So Love, let's go make some Octopus Hotdogs and some Kebab shall we?" He asked and opened the door for you. Even at school, he's a Gentleman!

The two of you went inside the Cooking club. Your eyes shrunk in amazement as the room was full of tools and equipment for cooking.

"Wow." You murmured.

"Come on, there are no other students here. I guess they're gonna be late for a while." He said in a calm voice and sighed.

"C-Come on, let's start preparing our ingredients for the Octopus Hotdogs and for the Kebab." You started picking your ingredients while Jason was preparing the tools for the grill. You opened the Freezer which was meat for the Kebab inside it. The back of the room was a Garden with all the fruits and vegetables and a space for the grilling. Minutes later, your classmates arrived and started picking the ingredients and the meat they needed.

Time Skip~

You finished making your Octopus Hotdogs and the girls sighed in relief. You too sighed deeply. While waiting for the Kebab to be grilled, you went to the garden to get some fresh air and you didn't notice that Jason was secretly staring at you while you breathed air from Mother nature. You turned around to see him and he quickly looks away.

"Um Jason?" You asked.

"Yes Love?" He asked back.

"Are you staring secretly at me?" You tilted your head and smirked.

"Yes my Love. Why do you ask?" He smiled and you leaned to kiss him and pulled away. "That was impressive my Love." He winked seductively at you.

Time Skip~