Chapter 5

First Kiss

3 days later

Your POV

9:00 am

You still can't get over about Jason's confession, and you remembered that he almost kissed you—

"Hi, (Y/N)!" Amanda shouted from behind. You yelped in surprise. She looked at you, disappointed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked you worriedly.

"Nothing."

"Do not fool me (Y/N). I know there's something wrong, tell me."

'Yes, I can't fool her. She's too smart.' You thought.

You sighed deeply, "Jason confessed his feelings for me!" Amanda was kind of shocked or petrified when you said that sentence. She smirked and bursted out squealing.

"And what did you do?" She smirked wider. Making you blush even more.

"He was going to kiss me but..."

"But..."

"...He asked me to be his LOVER." She squealed even louder, this made her pass out, poor Amanda. You sighed deeply and called Jason's phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jason. It's me, (Y/N). Meet me at the Forest entrance, I have to tell you something. 3 pm."

"O...Kay."

"I'll see you then...love." You giggled a little.

Do you think Jason is blushing when you said the word "love"? Maybe.

Time skip~

12:00 pm

You went downstairs to eat lunch, Amanda and your mom joined you to eat.

"Sweetie, Amanda said that a boy confessed his feelings to you, is that true?" Your mom grinned like an idiot, and your eyes widen in shock. You're dead, Amanda!

"Mom, the truth is...

...

...

...

...YES."

They screamed like there is a hot Celebrity visiting your house, and you face palmed and went to your bedroom and screamed at your pillow.

Amanda POV

"Hey mom, I want to show you something that will make her mad." "Wait I have a speaker at the basement, wait here."

I had the speaker activated, and I tapped the playlist. The music was  Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer. The intro made her pissed off.

Kiss me, out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress...

The first stanza made her pissed off even more. Minutes later, she opened the door and shouted at us.

"Amanda, shut it off! You made me remember him! Wha?!"

We smirked at her and made a HIGH FIVE. "Nice one, mom."

"Amanda!" You screamed, chasing Amanda for thirty minutes. Your mom sighed deeply, "Kids..."

Time skip~

{Music: Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer}

You arrived at the entrance of the Forest waiting for Jason. 30 seconds later, Jason arrived, running towards you, breathing deeply.

"Hi (Y/N)! Sorry i'm late my love."
He apologized, and you blushed.

"It's okay. I'm thirty seconds earlier."

"So, what do you want to say?"
He asked curiously.

"That is... I like you. I like you since the day you almost kissed me." The two of you blushed furiously.

"I like you too, (Y/N) since the day I met you." He blushed even more, and wrapped his arms around your waist and then

He kissed you.

Your eyes widen as his lips pressed against yours, and blushed darker, he pins you to the tree and wrapped your arms around his neck. The kiss was rough and passionate, he asked for entrance and you did, exploring your wet cave. Minutes later, both of you pulled away and gasped for air, and he looked at you curiously.

"What?" You asked.

"So, do you like it?" He smirks at you like a pervert.

"For a Serial Killer like you would be as handsome as you, then yes. I like it."

"Thank you (Y/N). I appreciate it but man, I wonder how you are in the bedroom." He smirked and think dirty thoughts in his head.

"J- Jason!" You frowned at him.

"Just kidding." And he walked away. When he is completely gone, you walk back to your home and sneak past your mom and ran fast to your room. As you open the door, you saw her grin like an idiot and said,

"Hey (Y/N), what happened to you and Jason?" She asked you, squealing.

"Oh nothing, nothing." You lied.

"Wait, what happened earlier?" She shook her head.

"When I said that " He asked me to be his LOVER..." You passed out." Amanda, please stop asking (Y/N).

"Oh, dang it!"

Amanda POV

When I asked her about what happened at the forest with Jason and she said "nothing happened". I'm starting to think that (Y/N) is lying. I notice that her face was red, I smirked, and she looked at me, confused.

She tilted her head and asked. "What?"

"You liar..." I fold my arms and smirked. By the way, I'm not angry about that. Actually, i'm curious what happened at the forest.

"W- what are you talking about?" She lied.

"Tell me something I don't know, (Y/N)."

"N- no, really. Nothing happened, promise."

"Are you sure nothing 'happened' at the forest, (Y/N)?"

"N..no!" Hahahaha! She's red. I knew it!

"ARE YOU SURE?" This time, I made her tell the truth!

Uh oh.

"YES! Something happened at the forest!" Gotcha!

"And...what is it?" My smirk made her face turn dark red.

"I...i had my first kiss." She had her first kiss hahaha— wait, WHAT!?!?

"Wha...what did you say?"

"I said...i had my first kiss!"