Chapter 6

When You Invite Him Over

Your POV

"I said...i had my first kiss!" Your face turned completely red.

"To who?" She asked you, confused.

"To Jason." You simply answered her question.

"Really?! Can you describe the kiss?" Ugh, I hate you Amanda!

"The kiss was rough and passionate."

"Anything else?"

"How to describe the kiss? Wow."

"AAAHHHHH!!!
"AAAHHHHH!!!

Time skip~

You woke up early to call Jason. He always call you the word "love". You'll get used to it.

"Jason?"

"Oh, hi Love. Why did you call early?

"Can I invite you to my house? I will introduce you to my mom."

"Um (Y/N), did you tell your mother about this?"

"I'll tell her, just wait okay?

"Okay. Meet me at your doorstep. 7:30 am." And he hangs up the phone. You feel nervous about him. He's a Serial killer right?

7:00 am

You told your mom about a visitor and that is Jason and she said okay. You shook Amanda's shoulder to wake her up.

"Hey Amanda, guess who will visit us?"

"Who?" She yawned.

"Jason." You simply replied.

"What?!" I think she's moderately energized now. You went to the grocery store to buy some snacks and drinks for Jason later. Until you bump into someone familiar.

"Hey watch where you goi— Albert?"

"(Y/N)?!" He exclaimed.

"Albert! It's been years since I last saw you on graduation!"

"Yeah, you too! Wow you've changed and you look beautiful!" You blushed at his compliment. He is wearing a ¾ White polo, with blue stripes and a necktie. Navy Blue skinny jeans with Black Leather belt, and a pair of Black Converse shoes. "Anyway, where are you going?"

"Buying some snacks and drinks to eat while watching Netflix, wanna come?" You asked.

"No thank you. I'm going to Las Vegas for work." Dang it! He looks handsome.

"Hey." He turned around and looked at you, smiling. His killer smile makes you melt. "You look handsome in that outfit." You compliment him, making him blush.

"Really? Gee thanks." He scratched the back of his head and hide his blush. "I gotta go now, bye!"

"Bye!" You wave at him goodbye and so is Albert.

7:20 am

You opened the door holding some groceries and Amanda helped you prepare the snacks.

Amanda POV

When we finished preparing the snacks for us, including Jason. I noticed that (Y/N) is blushing. I talked to her but she didn't listen.

"Hey!" I screamed, making her flinch. "Are you even listening to me?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"I met Albert at the Grocery store. Oh My God! He's so handsome!" She squealed, and her cheeks started to get red.

"Really? What was he like?" We both jumping inside the house like an earthquake occurred.

"Well, he has the same Dirty Blonde messy hair, his Amber eyes, his pink lips, and there are changes on his body."

"Well...?" We sat down on these chairs and she said,

"His body is now muscular." We imagined Albert swaying his body sexually in front of us and we began to nosebleed and screamed like fools. AAAHHHH!

*Door bell*

Your POV

"I'll get it." You said as you walked to the door, and you saw Jason wearing his Gray T-shirt revealing his upper chest. Black Pants with matching Brown Leather Belt and a pair of Gray Converse shoes.

"Hi (Y/N)."
"Hi Jason."
"(Y/N), may I come in?"
"Sure, why not?"

Your mom slouched behind you and said, "(Y/N) sweetie, can you help me pick these—"

"Hello, Mrs. (L/N)."

"Um (Y/N)... Who is this?" She made a puzzled look.

"Mom, this is my friend, Jason." Perfect timing, Amanda arrived.

"Oh, hi Jason."

"Hi , Amanda."

Enough of the introduction!
Time skip~

You, Amanda, Mom, and Jason sat on the couch about how you and Jason became friends. And Gio ran and pounced at Jason. I notice Gio licks Jason's cheeks and snatched Gio off of him.

"Wow, looks like your dog likes me." I didn't even know he likes dogs. And we sat on the couch, continuing the conversation.

"So, Jason. When did you met (Y/N)?"

"Exactly six days ago at the forest. I was exploring the forest and she bumped into me. When her eyes met mine, you know what happened?"

'Don't tell Mom, Jason. Don't tell her!' You thought nervously.

"Her face turned red." You forgot about your brother. Wait, where is he?

"Um, mom. Where's brother?"

"He went to Chicago for work and he will be gone for a couple of weeks."

Time Skip~

Jason POV

After we ate our snacks and watched Netflix, Amanda and her mom was in the kitchen  preparing dinner. I sneak past them and walked to (Y/N)'s room.

As I opened the door, I saw her sleeping peacefully. I tiptoed slowly towards her and I sat beside her.

"She's so beautiful when she's sleeping." I thought and stare at her for a couple of minutes and my stare paused at her kissable lips. What?!

I didn't know that I slept beside her. She turned around to face me (Still sleeping). I blushed darkly because our faces are millimeters apart. I can hear her whisper and said,

"I...love...you...Jason." I blushed even redder when she said she loves me.

"I will never abandon you (Y/N)." I kissed her forehead and slowly closed my eyes.

Your POV

'Is it true? That he will never abandon me?' You leaned closer to him and kissed his cheeks and you saw a blush on his face.

Time skip~

(Note: Her brother doesn't disturb you while inside your room sleeping, changing clothes, whatsoever. Only Amanda can disturb you. Ugh, you hate Amanda so much.)

You woke up on your bed, and let out a yawn. You feel a grip on your waist, and slowly turned around. It was... JASON?!

He slowly opened his eyes and smirked at you.

"Good morning, LOVE." He leaned closer and kissed your cheeks and you made a blush—

WHAT THE F—

Uh oh.