Chapter 2

When He Reveal His True Identity

It's Sunday.

It's been a day when you met a serial killer and you remembered that his mask turns pink all of a sudden. "Why his mask turned pink when he saw my face?" You murmured to yourself. You went to the bathroom and took a shower. 5 minutes later, you showered, dressed, and combed your hair and went to the dining room to eat breakfast.

"Hi mom."
"Hi sweetie."
"Where's brother?"
"Oh, he went early to work. Here, have some breakfast.
"Thank you mom."
"Your welcome."

Time skip~

You want to investigate about what happened yesterday. You and your friend Amanda went to the woods to investigate, and by the way, Amanda is a little boyish and she is always attracted to you and she is good at martial arts. She will beat him down when he attempts to kill you.

3 pm

"I'm so hungry right now..."
"Don't worry, I have some snacks over here."

The both of you are very hungry and Amanda brought some biscuits and drinks to eat.

"(Y/N), you feel energized?"
"Yeah, thanks for the snacks."
"No problem. Shall we continue to investigate?"
"Yeah, sure."

You feel something watching you, "(Y/N), is something wrong?" She asked you, concerned.

"Something or someone is watching us." You answered her question, feeling nervous. "We have to run, NOW!" You and Amanda started running, and ran as fast as an Olympic Sprinter. You bump into someone muscular, it was him. You ran so fast that you both tripped by a stray root and fell onto the ground. Your faces are centimeters apart. Your blush makes him laugh.

"Hey, slow down. What are you doing here?" He asked you with a flirty tone. Both of you stood up.

"What the—" *slap*
"Ow! What was that for?!"
"You almost killed me!"
"N-No! That's not what I meant."
He gripped your wrist tightly.
"L-Let me go!" He pulled you closer to him and blushed. You can feel his warm breath and said,

"Can I introduce myself before you slap me again?" He asked you with his manly voice. He slipped his mask and cape off revealing his short, messy, brown hair, crystal blue eyes, a shirt revealing his upper chest, black pants, and Grey Converse shoes.

"My name is Jason. Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." He winks at you and a smirk appears on his face. You blushed deeply as you stare at his face and his blue eyes makes you melt and realised that he leans closer to you and you feel his warm breath touching your lips. He pulls away, leaving your face and eyes shocked. He chuckled, "You should've seen your face!" His chuckle turns into a laugh.

You covered your face with your hands to hide your blush. He walks towards you and held his hand. "Friends?" He asked with a smirk. "Okay. Friends." Both your hands shake and Jason blushed and scratched the back of his head and looked down.

*Ahem!*

"You forgot me (Y/N)."

Jason POV

"You forgot me (Y/N)." The girl slouched behind her. She introduced the girl named Amanda. She's pretty too, but for me, (Y/N) is the prettiest of them all. After her introduction, I wave at her as 'hello' and she waved back.

"Amanda, this is Jason, The Serial killer who chase me and when he saw my face his mask turned pink, isn't it....cute?" She looked away with a blush on her face.

"Nice to meet you Amanda." I greeted her and smiled innocently.

"WHAT?!?! This is the Serial killer you talked about the whole time?" She look shocked and realised that I'm a Serial killer.

"Yes, he is."

"H-How come t-this person who is very handsome can be a S-Serial killer?!" She stuttered loudly.

"Well it's a long story." I replied.

*Cold breeze*

"Hoooooo! It's getting colder by the minute. Amanda, did you bring you—" I cut her off by something warm around her body.

"Here, wear this. I think that should help." I gave my warm cape to (Y/N). She looks up to my face.

"Thank you Jason, I appreciate it." She smiled at me.

"Anything for my angel." I winked at her making her blush.

(Looks like Jason shows his sweet side to (Y/N), how come?)

"Shall I take you two home?" I asked them, making them both confused.

"N-N-No, thank you. We can manage this." (Y/N) leaned forward to kiss my cheek. I stood there, blushing deeply.

Your POV

"Thanks for everything." You whispered, making him blush deeper.

"Amanda, let's go. Bye Jason." You waved at hi—

"Wait! May I have your number?"
He asked you politely.

"Sure, why not?" The two of you exchanged numbers and walk away.

"Bye Jason!"

30 minutes later,

"Hey, looks like someone's red right now." She smirked like an idiot. 'She even interrupted my moment!' You thought.

"No, I'm not!" You replied sarcastically. Her smirk grew wider. "I just met the guy yesterday!"

"(Y/N), do you think he has a crush on you? He's acting weird every time he sees you, he's acting like a gentleman. He's a Serial killer, he kills people."

"Maybe, but when the first time we met at the forest, he didn't kill me, why he is acting strange?"