Chapter 4

When You See Him Shirtless

'I can't believe i'm going to the room of a Serial Killer.' You thought. Unexpected, the room is very neat and clean, the furnitures are well-placed. As you sat on Jason's bed.

"Wow, this bed is really soft." You feel like sitting on a cloud.

"Yes, that mattress is made from Japan." You went outside the window. "The view here is romantic!"

"Um (Y/N), I have to take a shower, okay?" He asked you pointing his finger at the shower.

"Sure, go ahead." You nod.

10 minutes later

While circling around Jason's room, you noticed that there are photos of Jason and his family. You only didn't notice that Jason was standing beside you, shirtless.

"Hey Jason, is this your family- eh...!" Your face turned red when you saw Jason's body, his six-packed abs, and his toned biceps, and you began to drool even more in your mind.

'Oh my god! He's so sexy! I want to touch him!' You thought to yourself, blushing even redder and someone interrupted your moment. It was Jason.

"Like what you see?" You look at him, smirking widely. You quickly look away and used the pillow to hide your burning face.

"H-how long I've been staring at your body?" You asked him, covering your face with his pillow, still red.

"A couple of minutes, dear." He smirked like a pervert.

"Could you please...dress up?"

Minutes later...

You uncovered your face and looked at him, now wearing a Black vest, a White dress shirt underneath, a Black necktie, Black pants, and a pair of Black shoes. "Let's go eat lunch together, (Y/N) dear." He opened the door again for you. What a gentleman!

Time skip~

"Thank you Jason, the meal was delicious!" You thanked him cheerfully.

"Your welcome, (Y/N)." You leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek. He looked away to hide his blush and scratched the back of his head. How cute he is!

Jason POV

"Man, I'm hiding my feelings for her. Am I falling for her? I must admit, I am falling for her. I'll tell her my feelings but not now." I thought. My gaze paused at her lips, wait what?! No! Not now.

I am falling for her.
Goddammit, Jason!

Finding Out How He Feels

{Music: I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys}

Your POV

After you finished your lunch, you feel someone pinned you at the wall, it was Jason.

"(Y/N), I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Jason slowly leaned forward closer, and you can feel his warm breath and quickly pulls away. He is always flirty, he never done anything like this before.

"(Y/N), i'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He quickly apologizes. Your eyes widen in shock and blushed furiously.

"Why did you do that?!" You asked him, angrily.

"I did that because..."

"Because what?"

"...because I have feelings for the girl I love. And that girl is you, (Y/N)." You realised that he confessed his feelings to you.

"You have feelings for me?"
This makes you blush, and he nods.

"Yes, I have feelings for you ever since the day I first met you at the forest."
He begins to explain.
"Ever since I first laid my eyes on you, you made my heart beat faster. When you're around, I can't control myself seeing you. When you're in my mind, I can't stop thinking about you. I was falling for you. Every time you smile, laugh, you made me complete, I like you. But I want you to answer only one question."

You're scared about what will happen next,

"Can you be my LOVER, (Y/N)?"

'Oh my god! What do I do? Should I accept it? Or not? I don't know. I admit, I'm in love with a Serial Killer who is also in love with me.' I thought to myself.

Jason POV

"Jason, can I have some privacy?" She asked me calmly.

"Sure, we need to get some privacy...for ourselves." I let go of her, running to the bathroom. When she closed the bathroom door...

Jason: AAAHHHHHH!
(Y/N): *Loud Squeal*