Chapter 13 Part 2

Before the Prank...

Your POV

You went to his mansion to talk about the project you made yourself. You knocked the door and it was opened by the maid.

"Is Jason here?" You asked.

"Oh! He's at the dining room, come in." The maid gestured her hand and you came in.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, Miss (Y/N)." And she leaves to do her chores. As you open the Dining Room door, Jason bumped into you.

"Ah!" You looked at each other, looked away and blushed.

"Um...you go first." You started.

"No, you go first." He looked away and rubbed the back of his head.

"Um...okay. It's about the project." His eyes widen.

"You don't need my help, do you?" He looks down and tears falling from his eyes.

"I-It's not I'm saying that I don't need your help." You cupped his chin.

"Then why don't you need my help?" You silenced for a bit.

"The project was easy. When I was 13, I made the same project. I'm sorry." Your eyes started to get wet. He suddenly pulled you closer to his muscular chest and hugged you.

'His chest is so warm.' You thought and smiled. Then you hugged back.

"If you ever need my help. I'll be here for you." He cupped your chin and pressed his soft lips against yours. You went to the living room and watched Lele Pons Vines. You laughed, shrieked, and laughed at the same time.

Jason POV

{Music: Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer}

Seeing her laugh, smile makes me arouse a bit, all I need is her. She is the full package to fit in my heart. I still need to know her better, she is my one and only. I want to be with her everyday, and when she's upset, she will have someone to lean on. I still clearly don't know what I am doing, but I love her...I love her so much. I didn't know that I was hugging her for 5 minutes and she looked at me, thinking that I have a Syndrome that the person suddenly hugs to another person.

"Thank you, thank you for choosing me as your LOVER." He leaned again closer and pecked your soft lips and cuddled for a while. "I'm just gonna stay in my mansion for a week, okay?" He requested.

"Okay. Make sure to call or message me." You gave him a thumbs up and he nods in agreement.

"Sure my Lover." You pulled away and giggled.

"I gotta go home, I think Mom is worried because I didn't tell her that I visited you." - (Y/N)

"Sure, go ahead." - Jason

"See ya!" - (Y/N)

After you walked out of his mansion, you wrote a letter and placed it in the mailbox and walked away.

Jason POV

As (Y/N) walked away, I saw my mailbox which was open. I opened the door and grabbed the letter she made and I opened it and says:

Dear Jason,

When the first time we met at the forest, I was destined to be your lover. Every time you're around, you made me feel protected. Every time you kiss me, you made me melt all the time. I can't stop thinking about our first kiss. I can't sleep because of your face...has an electrifying effect on me. I wish it could be like this all the time.

Your Lover,
(Y/N)

My eyes got wet all of a sudden and blushed at the same time. "Don't worry (Y/N), I will protect you. I will always stay by your side." I hugged the letter she wrote for me and then I slide my back against the wall and sighed.

Time Skip~

6 days later...

I woke up to get my phone which was missing 5 days ago and I finally found it. It was under the pillow, I'm very dumb!

"What the?!" My phone was full of missed calls and messages. "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! I promised to call or message her, what have I done?!" Then my phone rang and I answered (Y/N) who was calling me.

"Um Hello?"

"Um...Jason, i wanted to say something important."

-Hi babe-

"Hi baby."

*Wait, who is that?!*

"It's Albert. He's my new boyfriend."

*WHAT?! STAY RIGHT THERE!* And I hung up the phone.

End~