Chapter 14

When You're Jealous

Your POV

You still can't recover about Jason was so jealous, because of your laugh, you fell out of your chair and landed on your butt.

"Ow!" You rubbed your butt...because it hurts you know!

After class...

You finished packing your things, some of your things are heavy. You walk towards the locker and put your heavy things inside and you heard Jason talking to a girl and you watched them talking.

"Hi baby! How are you doing?" He hugged and messed the girl's hair.

'That is unacceptable!' You thought and continue to watch.

"Don't mess up my hair!" She says, "Yeah, I'm fine." She immediately answered Jason's question.

"So, how's your school? Are there any boy who are bullying you?" He asked her.

"No. Actually, I teach them a lesson for bullying me." She saw a Rose bush and ran towards it but she fell and scraped her knee. "Ow!" She screamed then Jason ran to her.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He examined her knee and kissed it.

'I saw her blush, you scumbag!' You thought. You wanted to admit that she's more mature the way she talks, but you walked towards them.

"JASON!" You shouted at them, then he turned around.

"Oh, Hi (Y/N)!" He greeted you nervously then his sister (you didn't know) smirked and glared at you.

"Jason, who is she?" She asked.

"Um...let me explain." You want to kick him at his manhood but you made a very deadly glare.

"Yeah, who is she?" You asked.

"Um...girls, relax."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN RELAX?!" You and the girl simultaneously shouted at him and started to walk towards him then Jason walked backwards but he bumped into a wall and he had nowhere to go.

"(Y/N), L-Let me explain." You pinned him at the wall and slowly leaned your face closer to him, still using your deadly glare.

Jason POV

What have I done?! I made my (Y/N) angry. Well...that's the price for making me jealous. Actually, the girl I brought here was my younger sister Christa, 2 months younger than (Y/N).

**Flashback**

While I was on my room, I can't believe (Y/N) did that to me. I think that's because of my missing but found phone. Maybe (Y/N) is worried and I promised to text or call her but I didn't.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I say. Then I was shocked when Christa, my sister entered my room. I looked at her from head to toe. Wow, she's changed. "Christa?" I asked and she nodded.

"Jason, what's wrong?" She approached me and tapped my shoulder, she looks worried.

"My girlfriend pranked me."

"Why?"

"I think that's because of my missing phone 6 days ago. When I answered her call, I heard a boy saying "Hi babe." to her and she said, "Hi baby." to him. Then I got mad, I thought (Y/N) was cheating on me."

"Then?" She hugged me tightly and I hugged back.

"I rushed to her house and kicked the door."

"Well, that's badass."