Chapter 15

Love Potion

When He's Influenced

{Music: Black Magic - Little Mix}
(Comment for Scene 1)
Example: Scene 1 because....

Your POV

Today is a normal day, normal clothes, normal mood, normal everything. Jason was like a mushroom, pops out everywhere, he hugged you from behind and you flinched.

"I Love You." He said in a sexy and seductive voice that made you blush redder. Both of you are located at the Science Laboratory making a potion for example: Love Potion. The professor taught you how to make a Love Potion and demonstrated it to a pair of birds, and it worked. They look like Love Birds, YOU and JASON.

"So Love, are we going to make a Love Potion?" He asked you, slightly blushed and you giggled a little.

"Yes." You giggled loudly.

Time Skip~

After 2 hours of brewing the Love Potion at the Laboratory, you finally had some time to rest and Jason sat beside you, breathing heavily.

"I hope our potion works." He gave you a thumbs up.

"I hope so." You smiled back at him, making him look away. You carried the small bottle of Love Potion and your professor said, "Kids, don't let it splash near you or you'll be influenced!" He warned the whole class, and you nodded.

At the swimming pool,

While waiting for Jason to arrive at the pool, you sat on the pool ledge and soaked your feet and splashed and splashed slightly and FINALLY! Jason arrived wearing his white T-shirt and his swimming trunks on and two towels for you and Jason.

'He's so hot!' You thought.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Love." He slightly smiled at you.

"It's okay. Apology accepted." You hugged him and snuggled close to his chest.

"Can we cuddle at the pool ledge after?" He smirked and you nod. He jump right into the pool and...he can swim?!

"Wait. You can swim?!" You exclaimed in shock, he swims for 250 meters and rose up to the surface and he answers your question

"Yes Love. I was the President of the Swimming team, good thing I chose you as my girlfriend and I want to teach you how to swim like a professional, isn't it great?" Wow is the only word you said in your mind.

"Y-Yeah. Sure. Hehe..." You stutter of because of his very seductive look. When he's at the pool ledge, the shirt sticks to his body and you saw his Oh So Good looking body with the ABS. You tried to hold the urge of looking down to his V-line but failed. You blush even redder.

"Like what you see, Love?" He smirked like he is gonna do something bad. Your eyes is wide as a saucer in fear. "Oh, I forgot something..." Your eyes went back to normal.

"W-what is it?" You ask.

"Look!" He snatched the Love Potion from his bag, carefully opens the cap but someone bumped into him and splashed the potion to Jason.

"WHAT THE-" he gasped in shock and the student apologized.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." He apologized again.

"It's okay, I accept your apology. But be careful next time, okay?" Jason asked and the student nodded at his request.

3 hours later,

SCENE 1

Jason was starting to get weird all of a sudden, he always flirts, touched, kissed, and hugged you. He is always aroused when he sees you doing something that made him arouse and you don't know what the heck is going on. You are located in a Japanese restaurant to escape Jason's arousing actions.