Chapter 9

First Dance

Your POV

"May I have this dance?" He bowed in a 90° degree angle and he held his hand to you. He is really a GENTLEMAN!

You gasped in astonishment and blushed deeply.

"Of course, I'd love to." You bowed and holding hands together. He puts a hand on your waist, you also put a hand on his shoulder and started dancing left and right.

"S...so, have you experienced this before?" He smiles a bit wider. You never seen him smile like that before.

"Um...no, I haven't danced like this before." You look down to hide your face from your ultimate crush.

"About your confession, I just wanted to say..."

"Say what, LOVE?"

"I accept your confession. Let me be your LOVER." He quickly hugged you tightly and gently pressed his lips against yours. You never knew that he was a good kisser and you liked the way he press his lips against yours. He pulled away and gasped for air and said,

"I will be your LOVER from now on, okay?" He whispers at your ear. You hugged him back tightly and pressed your lips against his, and pulled away.

"So, where are we going?" Jason smirked at you.

First Date

Your POV

"Can we go to Central Park?" You suggested and he nodded.

"Sure. I guess it's a Walking Date then." He unwrapped his arms around your waist and dressed up. He is wearing a Black Leather Jacket and a shirt with his upper chest exposed. Black Skinny Jeans and matching belt on his waist and a pair of Black and White Converse shoes. How hot!

You are wearing a Pink Knee-High Dress and White Blazer with matching Pink purse. You twirled around and Jason suddenly drops his jaw and started drooling.

Time Skip~

You arrived at Central Park Zoo in New York and glanced at the cotton candy shop. You stare the shop for a moment.

"I can buy you a cotton candy if you want." He slouched behind you, smiling.

"N-no, you don't need to do that." You replied nervously, but it's too late. He went inside the shop and brought your (Favourite flavour) cotton candy. He brought also a cotton candy for himself also, but you refused. He quickly leaned forward and kissed your cheeks and gave you the cotton candy in seconds. You finally realised that he is now your BOYFRIEND.

"Oh...um...thank you." You look down to hide your blush.

"You're welcome." He gave a sweet smile. And admit it, he looks very dazzling and attractive the way he smiles. You imagined him while he smile slightly seductive, shining stars around him. You didn't know that you're leaning slowly forward, and snapped out of your thoughts. You shook your head and looked at him, he was smirking seductively.

"My LOVE wants to kiss me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"N-no I'm not!" You started to blush and turned around and slowly walked away but he gripped your wrist tightly.

"Where are you going?" He asked you and pulled you closer to his chest and said,

"Don't you dare walk away from me like that, (Y/N)." He cupped your chin, looking sarcastic. Because of your sudden action, his face went darker and slowly returned to normal.

"Please. Stay by my side, I will protect you." You heard sniffing and you feel warm drops of liquid on your forehead, Jason was crying. You can't stand an irresistibly handsome murderer like this. You want to say something but he cut you off.