Chapter 6 Part 2

Earlier...

Amanda POV

I went to (Y/N)'s room to wake her up, It was unlocked and I open the door slowly and steady. And I saw two, TWO people sleeping and hugging together.

"WHAT THE F—!!"

Their eyes slowly opens and (Y/N) is the first one woke up and next is Jason. He is the first to greet her with a smirk.

"Good morning, LOVE."

I was shocked when I saw them in bed together. Not having the 'S' word or anything. Actually, they are meant to be!

"G...g...g...good morning Jason."

He leaned closer to kiss her at the forehead. I took a picture of them kissing her forehead in bed. SNAP!

She noticed that I was standing watching the whole thing, GODDAMMIT!

"A...Amanda?" I grinned at her like a paparazzi taking pictures of them. Gotcha!

"Oh, Amanda. Did you took a picture?" He looked at me, and I nodded rapidly.

"Send me the picture, I will use it as a wallpaper." He looked at (Y/N), smirking widely. Looks like they had a "One Night Kiss".

(A/N): Really? One Night Kiss?)

She attempts to pry his hands on her waist but his grip went tighter.

"O...kay. I gotta go now. See ya later?"

"Sure, why not?"

Time Skip~

Back To The Present...

Your POV

As Amanda walked out of my room, I glare at him.

"What's wrong my love?"

"Wow. You are really seductive for a Serial Killer."

"Yeah, I know."

"And why did you do— Mmph!" And he pressed his lips passionately against yours. Your mind went blank, butterflies in your stomach, tingling your nerves, and your blood flows faster as his lips continues to press yours. He pulls away and gasped for air.

"Did you like my kiss?" He winks at you, making you blush redder. You silenced for a minute, shocked.

"I guess you like my kiss." He leaned closer again to kiss your forehead.