Chapter 18

The Field Trip

Your POV

1:00 am

You woke up to prepare your luggage for the 1-week field trip to Paris, France.

Your phone rings and a message says,

"Section 5 Class 3, If you are at the airport meet us at the runway. Please bring your own snacks and drinks for the trip, bring also your clothes. If you had eaten breakfast, then that's good to hear. And please bring your own scarf.

Travel Club President and Vice President,

Angela and Maria"

You went to your wardrobe to get your clothes and Jason went to his mansion to get his clothes while Amanda, Michael, and Freddy wants to go with you to Paris. But you have no choice.

Your phone rings again indicating a message from Jason.

"Love, I'll be right over in 15 minutes with my luggage."

You smiled at the nickname. You bathed, dressed, and ate your early breakfast.

You didn't forget your Smartphone, your charger and your Camera to take pictures, of course!

Time Skip~

The Waiting Area

You are wearing a blue blazer with a pink shirt underneath, grey skinny jeans with matching white belt, and brown leather boots. Long blonde hair.

Jason is wearing a brown jacket with a shirt exposing his upper chest, a scarf and a dog tag around his neck, khaki pants with matching black belt and chain beside his pants, and brown leather shoes. He has short and messy brown hair.

Amanda of course, always pink. Pink dress, pink purse, pink hair, pink high heels, pink necklace, pink nails, and pale skin

Maria is wearing a green vest with a dress underneath, a ribbon on her waist, and a pair of yellow green sandals. I forgot, medium blonde hair.

Angela is wearing a blue and blue green checkered polo shirt, which was curves in it, making her sexier than ever, blue green leather shorts and blue green leather boots. Long braided blonde hair.

You, the boys and the girls are at the waiting area, well some of the section 5 class 3 are here. 15 minutes before the flight.

"Ugh, where are they? They're gonna be late!" Angela frowned and tapped her feet.

"Relax Angela, they'll be here in a moment." You say. Then you see a group of people approaching you, it's the rest of the section 5.

"Oh, they're here." You waved your arm and they noticed it.

1:30 am

The plane that you were going to ride had arrived. You, Jason and your friends prepared their things for the trip.

The mechanical stairs and the latch are alined and ready to go.

"Ladies first." Jason spoke up and gestured his hand.

"Thank you, you're so kind." You kissed his cheek and he blushed.

All of your classmates including you and Jason are in the plane. While the 3 faculty members joined the trip as tour guides.

"Students and faculties, welcome to (Name of Airline), I'm Chris, I will be your tour guide for 1 week. If you feel hungry and want something to eat, please, feel free to eat. There are 2 stewards and 3 stewardesses who will bring some snacks for you, if you ran out of something to eat. You know, just saying. And lastly, Good Mornight everyone!"