Chapter 18 Part 2

{Now playing: Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me}

"Are you okay, Love?" He asked you worriedly and you clutched your chest. "What happened to you?"

"If I say this, you won't believe me." You look down.

"What is it? Tell me. I won't laugh." He says, crouched in front of you.

"I had a dream actually. It's about me and Jason, MARRIED." Their eyes shot wide open and they shrieked at this.

"Woo! Alright!" - Freddy

"Way to go!" - Michael

"I'm gonna hit you...later. Just wait." He used his handsome demonic voice while his hand was on your waist.

"Okay, Mr. Bossy." They chuckled and went back to their seats.

He sat back to his seat and squeezed your cheeks lightly. "If anything happens, just tell me. I'll be here for you." You and Jason started to blush. "Ah- sorry." He apologized.

"No need to apologize." You shook your head.

Time Skip~

The plane landed at exactly 10:00 am (in France). They stretched their back in relief. They went down to the ground using the mechanical stairs and enjoyed the view of Paris.

"Wow!" You exclaimed. "The view is so amazing!" You feel a pair of arms on your waist and placed its head on your shoulder.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Jason asked using his sexy and husky voice, causing your heart and stomach to flutter.

"Y-Yeah, it is." You say, you want to face him but it will make you and Jason kiss, NO WAY!

He pulled away suddenly and approached the two boys and then.

*SMACK!*

"What was that for?!" They exclaimed in pain and Jason pinched their ears HARD.

"That is for embarrassing me. Now say "sorry" to her, NOW!" He used his demonic but sexy voice and he walked toward you with Michael and Freddy's ears pinched HARDER than ever.

"Ow! That hurt!" They say and he lets go of their ears, standing before you.

"Now, say SORRY." He folded his arms and frowned.

"Sorry, (Y/N)." They look down in dismay and you giggled.

"It's okay. You two didn't do anything wrong." You giggled again. That made Jason's jaw drop in shock.

"Really?" They smiled and you nod. You walked up to them and gave them a soft kiss on the cheek. After you pulled away, you saw their faces flushed red.

They walked up to you and hugged you lightly, engaging in a group hug. "Call us your lover, Honeybee." Michael used his husky voice and pecked you lightly at the cheek, and so is Freddy.

Jason POV

I growled when they pecked (Y/N) on the cheek. Good thing not on the lips. Then I realised something- wait. LOVER?!

I walked up to them and snatched (Y/N) away from them and said, "Don't you dare call her your lover or I'll beat you up into pieces, TRY ME!" I say with a growl and she frowned.

"They're your best friends Jason, don't talk to them like that or I'll break up with you, CHOOSE." She folded her arms and frowned again.

"Don't break up with me, please!" I cried. She didn't answer.

Then she laughed, "I'm just kidding. You're too sensitive," She says and clutched my shoulder. "but please...be nice to them. That is my one and only request." I slowly nodded and she hugged me tight. She pulled away and smirked. "Okay, apologize to them sincerely, or you receive a kiss on the cheek." That made my heart flutter.