Chapter 12

When He Is Your Classmate

First day of school...

College
Your POV

You feel nervous at your first day of school, you have no friends except for Jason and guess what? He's gonna be your classmate for the whole year, you didn't know that he is the heartthrob of the campus. And you forgot something, he is your one and only BOYFRIEND and you're wearing the couple ring he gave you on Valentines Day. You woke up early to get ready for your first day of school. You bathed, dressed, and ate your breakfast and ran to school.

Time Skip~

You're wearing the sailor-type uniform and a knee-high skirt.

You arrived 6:15 at school, 45 minutes before class so you went early. You walked around the campus and played your music. You stopped at the garden behind the Library to get some rest and glanced around the garden and saw someone familiar you walked towards him.

"Um Jason, is that you?" You asked, but he didn't answer. He ran towards you and pinned you at a nearby tree. He's wearing a white polo and navy blue slacks Maybe he didn't recognize you because of your makeup you're using.

"Who are you and how did you know my name?" He asked you a little angry and finally recognized you.

"(Y/N), is that...you?" You chuckled and he blushed as he lets go of you.

"IT'S ME!" You slowly walk towards him to give him a hug, but you tripped by a stray root and he catches you causing to fell on the ground while your faces are millimeters apart.

"Whoa, that was fast." He smirked and you blushed. He made his cute puppy eyes. "I can't find my classroom. Can you help me find it?" He asked you, using his puppy eyes and you blushed darkly.

"S-Sure." You stuttered and hiding the fact that you and Jason are classmates and he didn't even noticed it. Minutes later, you found your classroom and Jason looked the name of the students. His eyes widen in amusement.

4. (Y/N) (L/N)
4. Jason Voorhees

"Wow! We're gonna be seatmates!" He hugged and kissed you passionately and he quickly pulls away, leaving your face shocked.

45 minutes later...

"Class, please introduce yourselves in front of the class." Our teacher, Ms. Lumina said.

Jason was the first one to introduce himself in front and the girls started to squeal loudly and you're the second one to introduce but the problem is...the boys that you're glancing started to blush deeply. All the boys in the classroom are irresistibly handsome but for you, Jason was the most handsome of them all. As you introduced your name to them, you heard the boys said,

"Hi hottie!"
"Can I have your number?"
"You look hot!"

You look down and blushed. "Psst!" You looked at Jason and winked at you. "You can do it!" He made a double thumbs up, and you sighed deeply.

"Hi everyone! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I live in San Fransisco, California. 18 years of age, I have a boyfriend who is also our classmate and that is Jason Voorhees." You gestured your hand to him and your classmates looked at him, shocked. But Jason was shocked and blushed furiously at the same time.

"Aawwww!" Your classmates cooed. You look down and blushed. And sat back to your chair.

"W-What are you doing?!" He stuttered and blushed.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it!" You apologized and looked back at him, glaring at you.

"Meet me at the garden after class." He said sarcastically and covered your face with your hands and by the way, you made a friend.