Chapter 17

Meet Freddy Krueger and Michael Myers

Your POV

12:00 midnight

Your eyes are still wide open because of the fact that Jason was kissing your cheek while he's sleeping beside you. You cannot help yourself but blush ferociously.

'God, why is Jason so cute when he's sleeping? By the power of earth, please eat me! I'm begging you!' You fangirled inside your head while his kisses melts you, until—

"AHHHHH!" Amanda suddenly screamed in the middle of the night. That made Jason flinch.

"What the—?!" Jason almost cursed.

"Amanda, what's wrong?" You ask, trying to calm Amanda down.

"I had a nightmare. It's about Jason." His eyes widen at the statement.

"What is it?" Jason asked her.

"A man named Michael Myers said that he will visit (Y/N)'s house for...I don't know!"

"(Y/N) is in danger!" He whisper-shout. You feel terrified.

"And an man also named Freddy Krueger wants to see (Y/N)!"

"Oh Hell NO!" He hugged you protectively, while your body starts shaking. "Don't worry, my Princess. I will protect you from those foes." You blushed at the nickname.

Jason POV

Actually, Freddy and Michael are my best friends.

(Just pretend that Freddy and Jason are friends)

**Flashback**

2 years ago...

At the forest...

When I saw a 16-year old girl that was surrounded by 30 bullies, around 17-20 years old. Me, Freddy and Michael managed to murder them with our signature weapons.

"Please, stop! Leave me alone!"

"No! We will you alone after we have our money!"

"I don't have any money!"

"Your choice."

They approached the girl, attempting to kick and punch her.

"Go!" I shout and we started to run towards the bullies and started murdering them one by one until none of them were alive except the girl whose eyes were shrunk in fear. I approached her.

I tapped her shoulder, "Are you hurt?" I asked her, worried. But the girl remained silent and then suddenly hugs me.

"Thank you." I blushed at her warm hug. Then the two idiots cooed behind me like this girl was my girlfriend.

"You know what guys? I'm gonna hit you if you stop the cooing, got it?" I warned them.

"Yes, sir!" And they laughed.

"Whatever. Anyway, why are you here, little girl?" She is still crying. Did I do anything stupid?

"I received a letter which was a death threat inside it. If I didn't go to the forest, they will bully me until I die." That made my eye wet. I pulled her close to me, trying to comfort her. Wow, she's so cute! Wait a sec— I'm still 19! I can't love a girl who is 3 years younger than me!

"Hey Jason, dude." Michael shook my shoulder and snapped out of my thoughts when the girl slept in my arms.

"Michael, carry her to her house." I found her bag and I picked her ID. Her name was: (Y/N) (L/N).