Chapter 7

When He Sees You Sing/Dance

{Music: Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding}

"You're the night, you're the light, you're the color of my blood.
You're the cure, you're the pain, you're the only thing I wanna touch.
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much."

You sing in tune perfectly. Unlike the other songs, this one is your favourite and it's very seductive even when you sway your hips sexually.

"You're the fear, I don't care.
Cause I've never been so high.
Follow me through the dark, let me take you past our satellites.
You can see the world you brought to life, to life."

You let the music play out, and dance while waiting for the lyrics. You kinda forgot where you were as you danced- whipping your hair around, spinning carelessly across your room.

You stop dancing and leaned against the wall,

"So love like you do, l-l-love me like you do.
Love like you do, l-l-love me like you do.
Touch me like you do, t-t-touch me like you do.
What are you waiting for?"

You slide your hands down to your body and didn't notice that Jason was inside of your room.

You started to sway your hips sexually while your hands slowly slide up to your body and you heard a loud thud.

You quickly turned around and you saw Jason sitting at your chair, drooling.

Jason POV

As the song continues, she pulled me up and leaned her face closer to me and slowly sliding her hands down to my body. I blushed and breathed deeply while her hands keeps sliding to my abdomen. She gets up and looked at my face and smirked.

"Did you like my dance?" She asked me. I was blushing hardcore.

"Take it easy!" I breathed deeply and looked away from her. She laughed and slipped her hand inside my shirt. I gasped in shock and backed her away.

"D-don't t-tease me l-like that, (Y/N-N)!" I told her with a bright blush on my cheeks.

"Can't handle the beat?" She whispered. I glared at her, pulling her hips to my body.

"Can you?" I whisper huskily at her. Her eyes widen at the change of my attitude. I pushed her into a wall and leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"If you tease me again like that, I won't blame myself from teasing you in bed, got it?"

Her eyes widen at my warning, and she nodded. Wait, in BED?! Hell NO!

I released my grip from her shoulders and walked out. As I close the door, my face went gone red and screamed mentally at myself. I returned to my romantic self and went back to her room.

I hugged her from behind, and she gasped in shock and said, "What are you doing?" I can feel her warm face that means she's blushing, hahaha! She's cute when she's blushing.

"I'll love you like I do." I turned her around and leaned my face forward to kiss her lips passionately.

(A/N): Sorry that is the shortest one I've ever made. Sorry!