Chapter 13

When He Gets Jealous

SCENE 1: The Prank

Your POV

1 week later

Jason hasn't spoken to you about a week since you made the project yourself and and you didn't need his help. The project you made was easy. You tried to call him, but he didn't answer. You tried to message him, but he didn't reply. Until Albert visits your house.

"Hi (Y/N)." He waved at you. He is wearing a Blue T-shirt and a scarf around his neck, Brown skinny jeans and Blue converse shoes.

"Hey." You simply replied.

"What's wrong? Is something bothering you?" He asked and tapped your shoulder.

"Jason hasn't spoken to me a week ago since I made the project myself." You frowned.

Moments of silence...

"*gasp* I have a plan." He gasped in astonishment.

"What is it?" You asked, puzzled.

"Let's make him JEALOUS." He grinned like a maniac.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea." You shook your head.

"Come on, trust me." He smiled at you, blushed, and nodded.

"Let's do it!" You gave him a HIGH-FIVE.

Moments later,

After you made your plan into action, you called Jason and he answered.

"Uh hello?"

"Um Jason, I wanted to say something important." You signaled Albert using your hand.

-Hi babe.-

"Hi baby."

*Wait, who is that?!*

"It's Albert. He's my new boyfriend."

*WHAT?! STAY RIGHT THERE!*
(Hangs up the phone.)

"Go! Go! Go! Spread my underwear and my bras!" He went through your bra and your underwear at the dresser and picked a pair of it. Amanda was in on it. After we finished decorating, the three of you rushed to your bedroom and hid under your bed.

Minutes later,

You heard a BANG! in your house, it was him. Very Pissed Off.

"He's here!" You and Albert started acting and Amanda was clapping like something happened.

Jason POV

I heard (Y/N) moaning loudly at the second floor and I saw her underwear and her bra lying around...they're having......?!?! I rushed to her bedroom but it was locked and I heard (Y/N) said,

"Oh! Don't! Please! It hurts! Don't go deep, OOOHHH!" She moaned loudly. "Oh YEAH!! Ohhh! Deeper! Harder! I love it! OOHHH!" That made me ANGRY and blushed at the same time and this time...BANG! I kicked the door open and I saw nothing, the bed was CLEAN! And her underwear and bra was lying around the bed and I heard THREE people bursted out laughing under the bed.

And they crawled and showed themselves, continuing to laugh loudly. I was shocked when (Y/N) was fully dressed and...who is this guy?! I've never seen him before, he's also dressed. And... Amanda was lying on the floor, bursted out laughing.

"You should've seen your face!" (Y/N) laughed like her lungs was gonna pop out.

"Yeah, dude! Your face was as red as a Carolina Reaper Pepper! Oh My God!" That dude made me pissed off.

"Are you really that JEALOUS?" (Y/N) laughed even more. Am I really that JEALOUS? I don't think so.

"N-NO! I AM NOT JEALOUS!" I admit, I was that Jealous. I turned around and look away to hide my insane blush on my face.

"Admit it." She says.

"NEVER!" I frown at her.

"Aww! I won't make you Jealous anymore." She hugged me from behind and rubbed my abdomen.

"S-Stop that!" That made me moan a little. "P-please!" And she unwrapped her arms around me. I turned around and face her, I grabbed her face with my hands and I quickly slammed my lips to hers. (Y/N)'s lips can melt me anytime. It was soft, pink, and very Kissable and I slowly pull away, her face was shocked and red at the same time.

"Don't make me Jealous, do you understand the killer? I whisper into her ear slightly demonically and she nodded quickly in fear. Then I walked out to her house like nothing happened.

'Am I really that JEALOUS?'

SCENE 2

{Music: Do You Know What It Feels Like - Enrique Iglesias}

Your first crush, Albert was visiting your school for the Math Olympics and you are the representative of Section 5. While your class adviser isn't around yet, you heard someone calling your name and you look at the door.

"Hey (Y/N), over here." He waved his hand you stood up from your seat and ran up to him.

"H-Hi A-Albert, why are you here?" You asked and stutter at the same time. You blush a bit.

"Oh, I was the representative of my section and your school or the principal said that every class representative of (Insert his College School) will go to (Insert your College School) to compete for the Math Olympics." He says, but you didn't know that Jason was watching you talk for an hour and he started to get angry. As his first crush, you still blush at his compliments and his antics though, he's also cute when he blush, even your compliments make him redder than ever.

"Here, a Good luck gift." He leaned over and pressed his lips against your cheek. You started to blush dramatically and your mind went crazy.

Jason POV

I was gonna approach her to tutor her for the Math Olympics, but I saw her talking to someone. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek and I saw her smile a bit wide. I hid into one of those columns at the corridor and watched. Wait a sec, am I stalking them?

"Why did you kiss me by the way?" She placed her hands at her waist and frowned. "If he sees you, you'll be dead for good." That's true. But my heart changed because of her and I promised to myself not to hurt anyone.

"What 'he'?" He asked her.

"My boyfriend, moron." My eyes widen as she mentioned the word "boyfriend" and I blushed, literally. And my legs told me to approach them and I did. She turned around and gasped like she saw a ghost passing by.

"Oh, hi Jason." She looks...nervous?

"Hi Love." I glanced at the boy and he made a 'Nice to meet you' look. He looks more mature than me and...he's younger than me. You've got to be kidding me. I got mad all of a sudden. I don't know what is going on and I realised...Am I Jealous?

"What does he have that I don't have, hm?" I asked her.

"Wait, what are you talking about? He's my friend." She answered back.

"What 'friend' are you talking about? Is he your childhood friend? And are you replacing me?"

Your POV

When the time that Jason asked you like that, you notice his blush coming out from his face, you smirked and placed your hands on your waist and said, "Let me guess...are you Jealous?"

"No! How dare you think of that!" He says, "Me? Jealous?! That's very funny." He looked away, blushed and folded his arms in denial.

"You're blushing." You grinned and pointed your finger to his face. He covered his face with his book and looked away again. You chuckled, "You're so cute when you're jealous."

"I am telling you, I am not Jealous!" He shouted at you. His face was like a dragon, breathing fire in front of you.

"Mind if I do this?" Albert cupped your chin and attempted to kiss you but-

"Get your hands off of her!" He shouted like a kid and you started to burst out laughing.