Chapter 8

Early Valentines Day

Jason POV

6:00 am

She's still asleep. I went to the Flower Shop to buy some of her favourite Red Roses for Valentines Day and a box of Chocolates when she get suddenly hungry. I glanced at the Jewelry Shop and went inside. I saw a ring that said: Always and Forever, and I bought a pair of them. After I finished buying things for Valentines Day, I went back to her house to surprise in a silent way, and tiptoed to her.

Gotcha!

She noticed me holding something behind my back and she gave me a curious look.

"Jason, what is that?" Dang it! I blushed even redder and looked down to hide my blush on my cheeks. I quickly gave the bouquet to (Y/N). She gasped in astonishment.

"Happy Valentines Day, my LOVE." That greeting made me even redder than red. I've never experienced love before, even the other girls before her. She received the bouquet and the box of chocolates. She walked towards me and leaned forward to kiss my lips. Her kiss was soft and passionate, and she pulls away quickly.

"Sorry." She apologizes.

"For what?" I asked.

"I didn't gave you a present for Valentines Day." She looked down in dismay.

"It's okay." I hugged her and she snuggled to my chest. "You did gave me a present,"

"What is it?"

"Your kiss is the only gift I need for Valentines Day." I blushed and kissed her head lightly.

"I have something to show you." I pulled out a small box and I gave it to her. She untied the ribbon and she opened it.

"W...wait. Is this...a r...ring?!" Her face went TOTALLY red. She gasped and looked at me, surprised.

"It's a couple ring, my LOVE." I blush slightly. "And it says: "Always and Forever", (Y/N)." My cheeks slowly turned light red. She wore the ring and so do I. Hers is Always and mine is and Forever.

"It fits perfectly, I love it! Thank you, Jason!" She thanked me cheerfully.

"You're Welcome." I pulled her close to my chest and hugged her tightly.

Time Skip~

8:30 am

I went back to my mansion to pack up my things, because me and (Y/N) are going to New York for a 3-day vacation. Her mom allowed (Y/N) to go with me to New York to continue our Valentines Day vacation.

9:30 am

The Runway

As we walked towards the plane latch which was open. I forgot, we wore the couple ring and doing the "Holding Hands While Walking" mode.

Your POV

While you're doing the HHWW mode the people around us grinned,

"What a cute couple, aren't they?"

"They're meant to be!"

"How romantic!"

"Are they married?"

"Look! Wedding Rings!" What?! It's Couple Rings, Couple Rings!

Those words made you blush redder because of the Couple ring your wearing right now.

10:00 am

You and Jason seated behind the actual married couple. You blushed at this, and looked at Jason. He suddenly fell asleep and leaned against your shoulder, blushing. The passengers around you grinned widely, you covered your face to hide your blush.