Chapter 10

When You See Him Taking A Shower

(Slight LEMON warning!)

Your POV

After you finished the Valentines Date, You and Jason took a ride with his Mercedes Benz car towards the hotel. 30 minutes later, the car stopped at the hotel and Jason was the first one to get out of the car. He opened the door for you and held his hand to pull you out slowly.

"Thank you." You thanked him and smiled sweetly, making him blush.

"Let's go to our room, and I'll take a shower first, okay?" He's doing the "HHWW" thing again.

We headed back to your room, and Jason was the first one to take a shower. You grabbed the remote and watched TV, and you noticed a towel that was folded and heard a noise coming from the bathroom.

"LOVE, could you please hand me the towel? I forgot to bring it." You heard him from the other side and said,

"Okay, I'll be right over." You got the towel quickly. But you didn't know that he forgot to lock the bathroom door. You went inside the bathroom to give him the towel but he didn't answer, you went further but...PERFECT TIMING!!!

"OH MY GOD!!!" You screamed because he turned around, NAKED.

"AHH! WHAT THE—" You turned around light speed and tossed the towel and he wrapped it around his waist.

"I-I-I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!!!"
You ran out to the door and closed it quickly but...he is so GODDAMN SEXY! After that, you started seeing red.

Time Skip~

You finished taking your shower but you can still remember his oh-so-good looking body with the a.b.s.. He's wearing a Red bathrobe with his chest exposed. You approached him and said,

"Um Jason...about that earlier, I'm so sorry that I didn't know that you were NAKED." You apologized and he smirks.

"It's okay, at least you saw me NAKED." You gasped and shove a pillow at him.

"PERVERT!" You throw pillows at him.

"Ow! That hurt!" He shielded his face with his hands to prevent you from hitting him at the head. "I surrender!" And you stopped hitting him hard and glared at him.

"Why didn't you knock on the goddamn door?" He glared back at you.

"You forgot to lock it. That's all." You answered sarcastically at him, and a wide smirk appeared at his face.

"Oh? I did that because I want you to see me NAKED." He started to grin widely.

"You—!" You slapped him at the head moderately and turned around to face your back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." He tapped your shoulder and turned you around. He gripped both your arms and pinned you on the bed.

"Wha-what are you doing?" He leaned forward and slammed his lips against yours. You began to struggle but his grip went tighter and kissed you more passionately. You slowly closed your eyes and moaned (Let go of me!) Angrily. He pulled away and gasped for air. You know his weak spot and touched it, causing him to laugh heartily.

"It's PAYBACK time!" You growled, laughing and used your machine gun-like hands to tickle him faster.

"Please! I won't do it again, PLEASE! Hahaha!"  Continuing to tickle him again.

"PROMISE?"

"I PROMISE!" Because of his wiggling action, you both fell onto the ground. You and Jason quickly stood up and dusted your bathrobe and said,

"Don't do that to me again like that." You warned him and...

*SLAP!*

He smacked your butt and gasped and you're already pissed off. "Jason Voorhees, better start running coz i'm gonna kill you with pillows and you don't want me to get mad!" You said the last warning and stared chasing him with the pillows you want to kill him with.