Chapter 11

When He Sees You Taking A Shower

(Slight LEMON warning!)

Your POV

You went shopping to the mall to buy something to eat and drink while watching Netflix at the hotel.

Time Skip~

After you finished buying snacks and drinks, you went to the hotel 10 minutes away from the mall. You picked up your phone and your earphones and played the music: Black Magic by Little Mix while carrying the snacks. Wow. You are very hardworking. Minutes later, you arrived at your room and saw Jason Shirtless again. You blushed furiously and look away. You put your groceries at the bed and sighed deeply.

"Could you please dress up?" You groaned.

"Oh, you want to touch my muscular body?" He smirked seductively.

"PERVERT!" You turned around, folding your arms and pout at the same time.

"Aww, come on. I was just joking." He apologized.

"Okay, enough. I will just take a shower, okay?"

"Okay my love." And he made a peace sign. As you walk inside the bathroom, you take off your clothes and turned the hot water. It was really cold outside. And you forgot your towel.

"Dang it! I forgot to bring my towel!" You muttered.

Jason POV

While watching Netflix shirtless, I saw a towel at the table near the bathroom door, she forgot the towel. I should give it to her, but holding the towel makes me blush redder. I knocked on the door but it was unlocked and open.

"Oh My God! *Gulp*" I don't want to see (Y/N) taking a shower and she's naked! If she see me peeking at her while she's naked, *Gulp* she might kill me at any moment!

"Love, you forgot your towel." She didn't answer. Dammit! Geez, I'm scared. I went inside the bathroom and heard her humming the song Electrified by Megan Nicole. Man, her voice is beautiful as an angel... I began nose bleeding a bit.

"Eeeeeeee....😍" It's the most stupidest thing I've ever said. When she was gonna approach the door to call me, she suddenly turned around to see me and she slipped in shock and falls into my arms.

"Are you all right?" I asked seductively at her and she blushed furiously.

"Don't look below my face. I warned you." She glared at me. But it was too late, I glanced below her face and then—

*SLAP!*

"Pervert! Give me the towel!" I handed her the towel and I turned around, she snatched it, wrapping the towel around her chest. 'She's so goddamn beautiful!' I thought and looked away to hide my steaming face.

After (Y/N) took a shower,

After she took a shower, she went to the fitting room to change clothes. Her naked form was still on my mind, I can't get it out of my mind because she is so Damn Beautiful!

"Ehem! You still thinking about me NAKED?!" She clenched her fists, ready to fight me with LOVE!

"N-N-N-N-N-No!" I raised both my hands, saying that I won't pick up a fight with her.

"Good." She sighed.

"Hmmm..." I pinned her on the bed and cupped her chin to face me. "Allow me to provide some *special* services..." I smirked seductively.

"W-W-What are you doing?!" Her blush made me arouse and kissed her roughly. I pulled away for air and we made a string of saliva and said,

"Do you remember anything now?" I asked her.

"No— I mean, Yes." Looks like she likes the kiss."Let's just go to bed, shall we?" She asked and I nod.

"Sure, goodnight my precious Kitten." I purred and she snuggled to my chest to hide her hot face.

'Did she like the kiss?'