Chapter Nine *Edited*

In the quiet stillness of Rose's kitchen, Rose's phone chimed besides her signalling a text had come through. It had been a few days since her phone call with Namjoon and all the anxiety she had felt about the missing memories faded away for just a temporary moment. She felt a familiar presence with him, almost as though she knew him. Namjoon made her feel at home, safe and validated. Feelings that she hadn't felt for two years since the memory loss. 

She glanced down towards the phone and saw Namjoon's messaging across her screen. She rolled her eyes and turned back to her ramen that sat on the stove. She was more occupied on her food, then she was to responding to messages. If it was Jimin it will be a different story, any chance she would get, she would talk to him as much as possible. 

"I will answer it later." She thought to herself. She didn't want to come across as a phone addict. Replying straight away when someone messaged her. She felt alone. A week had passed since she brought up wanting to talk to Jimin about her new diagnostic. He couldn't call that evening, and she knew he felt guilty. She wanted to tell him, and tell him how she truly felt. She missed him, but there was times even when they were together she felt alone, and wanted his support in her mental health. There were times she wondered if Jimin truly wanted to stay with her, she felt like she was an handful when it came to her mental health. She didn't want to drag Jimin down, but she knew she had to speak to him about everything happening in her life. 

She stirred her ramen for the final time and took the pot off the stove. She was quick to empty her contents into the small bowl and grabbed her phone. Unlocking it straight onto Namjoon's message. As she read through the single message, she felt her heart drop, and her hands tighten around her phone. 

Breakmon: Rose? Jimin and I had a chat this morning. Are you two okay? He seems tired. Did you two fight? 

memesiwant: Jimin and I seem fine. Why?... We haven't spoken in a week. He said said he was busy. Is everything okay? What did he say? You are scaring me. 

Breakmon: He said, he can feel you two slipping away from each other. That you and him are becoming distant. He hasn't been busy this whole week, did he tell you that he was busy? 

memesiwant: Huh, what? What is happening? Jimin and I are fine. What did he say? 

Breakmon: I can't be the one to tell you. 

                                              Breakmon has added Bloominghobi to the chat

Bloominghobi: what's up now? DID YOUr DICKASS SEND ANOTHER NUDE???? Because my ass has seen to much when it comes to you. I thought your boxers was traumatising, but no, your penis has now scared my dreams, i can't think of my own penis without seeing yours... 

Breakmon: Jimin.Its about that chat we all had. I forgot to mention Hoseok was there too. You need to talk to her, and tell her about what he was saying. It's not our place. But it needs to be said. 

Memesiwant: tell me what! Guys I'm getting worried here.

Bloominghobi: Jimin, he's falling for someone else. He wants to continue with you, but hes been spending time with this girl this week. He said, your mental health is draining him. But he wants to be supportive, and be there, but he doesn't know how. He said, this girl makes him feel less drained, and less stressed. He's confused. He wants to stay with you, but he thinks its best to see where this goes with this girl while being with you. I'm not happy with this. I'm fucking angry, you dont deserve this shit. I said that to his face. 

Breakmon: You need to talk to Jimin. Don't mention the girl, do not mention what we said. You need to see where you need to go. I think its best to end the relationship, before damage is done. Rose you need to focus on yourself, your treatment, and finding yourself and a balance. Jimin, he has angered me too. You need to look at yourself, and see is Jimin worth all of this emotional trauma. 

memesiwant: I can't cope with this. I'll message him. But fuck, my heart is fucking aching. He will see through it. I don't know what to do. I need to focus on so much. I can't focus on myself. I have to many people that need me. 

Bloominghobi: You need to put them behind you for a bit. I'm not the best person to say this stuff. But you need to step forward and look after yourself. I'm coming to Busan for a little bit. 

Breakmon: Hoseok our comeback is too close. Bang PDnim won't let you. 

memesiwant: Hoseok, i'll be okay. Trust me. Namjoon is right. Focus on your career. This comeback is the biggest one yet. Please. 

Breakmon: i'm always right. 

Bloominghobi: THIS ISN'T THE TIME NAMJOON. I'm coming to Busan. I'll be back in time for the comeback, and besides you have jimin to help you. It's only for a day or two. Rose, me and you both know you will choose the option that will kill you. That's not happening. I am not letting it happen. I'll see you later tonight. Do not talk to Jimin until i'm with you. 

memesiwant: Too late...