Chapter Twenty Five *Edited*

jinny: I just heard you got rushed to hospital. Are you okay?
-seen-

jinny: Rose are you okay?

memesiwant: Hey it's Hoseok. Rose is fine. She had a rush of memories at a high pace. She knows about the crash. Namjoon triggered a flashback episode! She's just going through some tests.

jinny: I thought they weren't talking!

memesiwant: So did I. Turns out he contacted her. And she found out he caused the crash! He tried blaming me for it.

jinny: Hoseok for months you told him it was your fault. Just to help divert his anger away from himself. Of course he will throw you under the bus. He's different now. We are all at the point of throwing him out.

memesiwant: I know I did that Jin. But imagine the guilt he would have felt. He would have never come back into Roses life he knew the truth.

jinny: But he still did.

memesiwant: I don't know what to do. Rose is going downhill. All of this is too much for her. She had a episode. How can someone go through all of this in such a short timeframe.

jinny: Your telling Hoseok. I think maybe we sit all of us down. Namjoon. Rose. You, and I and put everything in the open.

memesiwant: You also know that putting everything in the open also means exposing your feelings towards Rose

jinny: I know. I think she already knows.

memesiwant: I know now...

jinny: Hoseok. That's hilarious. You've known for years.

memesiwant: Hoseok is in the bathroom. I finished my tests. Jin. I don't know how I feel about you yet. I like you. But this all is too much in so little time. How about we see how our feelings take us. One step at a time x