Chapter Twenty Four *Edited*

*Breakmon has started chatting with you.*

breakmon: So you moved onto Jin now? 

memesiwant: No, well all I did was go on a FRIEND coffee date. Walked down the riverside. We are friends Namjoon... Why are you getting so hurt over this shit? 

breakmon: Well, you said you liked him? Doesn't that mean something? I'm not hurt over this, I just think you are just sleeping around the whole of Bangtan at this point? I mean that what it looks like! 

memesiwant: Can't friends say I like you to each other? Also I never actually said that, so I don't know why you are getting so upset... I'm sleeping around with the members? I only talk to Jin, and sometimes Jimin. Jimin and I are broken up. Jin and I are friends. And you and I? Don't get me started there because there is so much you decided not to tell me. Mainly the history between us! So don't get butthurt over it. Hoseok said you cant contact me! 

breakmon: You think I care about Hoseok! He was the one that caused this shit, and the accident too. Do not lie to me either! I saw the messages! I knew you said it! why else would it matter!? I loved you. What did you expect me to do? 

memesiwant: You're making yourself look like an idiot! You loved me. KEYWORD: LOVED! What do you mean Hoseok caused the accident! 

memesiwant: But let's get to that one in the minute! What would I expect you to do? Hmm, let me think Namjoon! Be by my side. Like any person in love would do!

memesiwant: Protect me from the bullshit, my parents, and what they Hoseok and I through! 

memesiwant: Help Me try to remember what we had as any sane person would. But no, you ran, because you were scared, and didn't want to face reality! Which is fine it is a harsh reality! But get this, get this. You ran and went to Ailee, and completely forgot about me. WHY? Because you couldn't face giving your love to someone that you knew you could have won back! You knew for well I couldn't help it! I was in a fucking car accident! I wish I didn't forget you. It broke me to find the truth out! I wish what happened to us never falls upon someone else. But I had no control over what happened! Maybe forgetting you was the best thing to happen to me! Maybe losing you to this was actually God's way of warning me of someone like you! You couldn't see commitment! You broke me Namjoon! 

breakmon: I WAS IMPORTANT TO YOU! 

breakmon: Hoseok, caused the crash because he was drunk driving... 

memesiwant: Note - "WAS". Namjoon, I don't want anything to do with you. Not after knowing what you just put me through! 

memesiwant: Funny, because I was driving. I was pulled out of the driver's seat, while Hoseok was trying to pull me out of the wreck, and his car was right behind me... 

breakmon: What? You remember the crash! 

memesiwant: I remember the crash yes. Hoseok was breathe tested and had no levels of alcohol in his system. 

memesiwant: it was you... 

memesiwant: You were the one that caused the crash! You were in the front seat and yanked my steering wheel off the road in your drunken madness. 

memesiwant: You need to go... 

breakmon:  Rose, please! I didn't cause it. Hoseok said he was drunk driving! He caused it! 

memesiwant: Please just go. Don't you dare throw my brother under the bus like that, and lie to me. He would never do that. My head. I need to go to the hospital.