Chapter Eighteen *Edited*

"Why!" Rose screamed. Kicking her legs out and throwing pillows around her bed. Her hands running themselves through her hair, as her eyes spilled tears down her cheeks. "Why? Why-why-why!"

The voice in her mind began to speak. A male voice that always felt familiar to her. The voice comforted her, but she still feared it. 

"Rose, we are meant to be together."

"You look so beautiful when you cry. You cry diamonds."

"Let the pain out Rose. Cry it out. Crying is healthy for you."

Rose gripped her head rocked back and forth. Her teeth chattering and her eyes glistening with tears. "Please, just tell me who you are?" She was begging for what seemed hours, but it was only minutes.

"Rose. I'm home." A voice called. It was the voice again, it sounded so soft and comforting, it soothed her and she turned her attention towards the voice. However, the voice echoed around her apartment. She wiped her tears and stared around the apartment. Pausing as she saw a figure standing in front of her bed. She sat back in her bed. Namjoon stood before her and for a second she believed she was seeing Namjoon in the flesh. But her mind began to realize it was only a mere hallucination. 

She blinked twice and nodded. She knew it was only her imagination, but she wanted to hold a piece of him, even though it wasn't real. She felt safe. She felt she knew him. She just wanted him there. An instant smile washed over her lips. "Nammy." She called crawled towards him." But he vanished as she was closer to him. In defeat, she collapsed into her bed. "Come back Namjoon."

"I am always here."

"I'm home."

"You are home, Rose."

She paused and raised her head to the ceiling. "Is Namjoon my home?"