Chapter 1: Remember who you are

It was a normal day, just like any other day, for me. You see, I was in a competition. Competition of, "Eat or be Eaten." Unfortunatly, people were purposly going out of their way to get to me. I'm what you'd call, "special".

Special was an understatement. Any normal person, would've called me a freak, disease, and mabye even the devil. But I didn't care. I was born how I wanna be. Nobody could change that.

Nobody.

How am I 'special' might you ask? Well, I'll tell you. I was born with 'gifts'. These 'gifts' gave me powers in life. Powers nobody else could have. This is, a world of un-normal people, really. You have people with skills to dissaper, or run up trees, or jump really far. I guess you'd call us ninja's.

But that's not me. No, no,.. I am much diffrent. I can teleport, sure. But, I can also control the human mind. I'm physic. Somehow, in my un-bearable days of being stuck in an orphanage, their was an accident. The kids there hated me, for no reason. They got along with everyone...but me. It made me feel bad, 'Why wasn't I liked?' 'Why don't they want to be around me?' I asked myself everyday...

I tried, and tried again. They wouldn't let me in. I tried changing just to fit in, I knew it'd be awhile until someone adopted me. Well, guess what? I never did. All alone in my little world, all I did was sit in the corner and day-dream about how my life would be if a mom and dad adopted me. They never came. I was a bureden, everyone said I was. The older I got in that hell, the worse the bullying got for me.

One day, I snapped.

"Hey! You!!" one of the boys shouted at me. I looked away and ignored him. "Hey!! Emo! I'm talking to you!!" He snarled, and stood infront of me with his jocky friends, and some tramps. "Answer me!!" he screamed. "She won't answer, she's a mute, I don't even know why you deal with her..." one of the tramps snickered. "Yes she will.." the first guy said. His name was Jake.. that's all I knew about him, besides he's a jerk-off.

"Hey.." Jake said with a soft, almost soothing voice. I looked up at him, and he snickered at me. "Told you guys." I glared holes into him. One of his friends laughed."Uh-Oh, Jake, I think that you made Queen Emo mad..!" Jake snickered and looked at me. "Aww... I did.. Are you okay?.." he started walking towards me and I walked backwards. "You okay..? You gonna cry..? Gonna go cut yourself?.."

'Enough was enough' I thought. "Shut up, you stupid idiot!! I'm not emo, because I don't cut myself, and I don't talk because you guys treat me like crap!!!" I yelled at him. He glared down at me. "Don't talk to me like that.." I spit on him. "Shut up!! I'm not some dog, you friggin' jerk!!!" He shoved he back and slapped me hard. "SHUT UP!!" He screamed at me. Just then, the 'Mom' of the Orphanage ran up the stairs.

"Children, Children!! What in the world is going on here?!?" She stopped and stared at me and Jake as he grabbed me and faced me to her. I hissed and slapped his hand away and jumped forewards, and spun around. "DON'T. TOUCH. ME." The elder woman looked at me, horrified.. and so did everybody else. "M-Moster...." she said. I blinked. "What?...." I stepped towards them. They backed away, and the girls started screaming for their lives. "Noooo!! Don't come any closer!!!" I frowned at them. Then I looked at Jake. He looked like he was gonna pee hiself. I decided to have fun with this.

Revenge... can be so sweet..

I smirked and got closer to them. They screamed in fear. "Monster!!" "Stay there!! Don't get any closer!!" "Don't let her kill us!!!" "Heeelllpppppp!!!" I tilted my head as the elder spoke. "Kuro!! Whatever kind of.... THING you are, get out of MY orphanage and DON'T come back!!!" She screamed. I blinked and snickered. "Whatevs.. Ciao old hag, I'm glad to be outta here.." I glanced at Jake. He shivered and covered his mouth.

I walked up to him and he swallowed his pride and glared at me. "What." I smirked and licked my lips. "Oh, but dear Jake...." I whispered in his ear. "I'll miss you the most..." He squealed and I laughed, and walked down the stairs. I didn't need my stuff. Everything I needed was on me. Money, my iPod Touch, headphones, charger, sweatshirt, and a bag to put it all in, plus a army knife.

As I walked down, I heard various gasps, screams, and people running into another room. I sneered. "Later, losers!" I screamed, went out the door and slammed the door shut. That's the last time I ever saw that place, and the people in it...