Chapter 15:

Hidan blinked and grinned at me. "Way to go, mabye now I won't actually call you 'Bitch' anymore. I smirked. "Is that a compliment?" He paused and opened his mouth to say something, but Kakazu interuptted by taking me into a bone-crushing hug, and swinging me around. "Aahhh!! You made me riiichhh!!!" He cooed and petted my head, putting me down. I twitched and coughed a little. "I made you rich?" He nodded quickly and started counting the money. "$5,890!!" He squealed. I twitched. 'Kakazu never acted like this before... The first tme.. he yelled at me.. and now..' I looked and him rubbing the money on his cheek, and smelling it. I twitched. I pictured Kakazu in a huge chamber, swimming in money and gold. I frowned and sighed when Hidan petted my head. 'Money-loving old bastard' I said. "Hey! Did you hear me, Kuro?" Hidan said. I blinked a few times, and shook my head.

"I-I'm sorry, what'd you say?" He grinned. "I said, we can finally get some fucking decent enough groceries." I blinked. "D-Decent?" Hidan nodded and whispered in my ear. "You see, along with being an Old Man, and a money lover, he loves to save it, too." I looked at Kakazu, still smelling the money and rubbing it on his cheek. "I see.." I whispered back. He started saying not-so nice words in my ear, and I nodded, seeing where he came from with those words.

Hidan smirked and pulled away, looking at Kakazu, wrapping an arm around mine. "To him, It's all about the money.." Kakazu suddenly glanced at us, specifically Hidan, and walked over to him, glaring at him. "What lies are you telling my precious money-maker?" He said while pulling me away from Hidan and started walking off to the grocery store. Hidan started cursing at Kakazu, telling him to wait up, in not to-nice ways. I frowned and looked up at Kakazu. "Kaka-Senpai, Does Hidan-Senpai always swear this much?"

He nodded, and decided I've heard enough of Hidan's pottymouth, and covered my eyes, turned both of us around, and he started yelling at Hidan for swearing around me. I stood there, looking REALLY confused, but all I heard was yelling, and Hidan flipping Kakazu off. 'He probably threatened Kakazu to kill him if he didn't shut up, and if he had it, He'd bring his scythe and he would've been hacking it at him.. Poor Kakazu...' I thought and grinned. Kakazu patted my ears and I looked up at him. I hate how I'm like -- 5"5 and they're all like, 5"7 or taller. I think I saw him smile, under his mask, and he let my ears go. "Come on."

He turned around, and Hidan was on the other side of me, muttering curses to Kakazu and, he looked a little bit embarassed, I must say. I just smiled as we walked in, and a few girls that worked there greeted Hidan and Kakazu, but glared the hell out of me. As soon as we went down an aisle, I groaned and grabbed my short hair. "Why is it when EVERYTIME a girl sees me with one of you two, she gives me a dirty look?!" I growled, extremely frustrated.

Kakazu picked something up and threw it in the cart, and kept doing that as we moved aisle to aisle. "Well, I'm not a lady expert, but they're probably jealous of your looks,.." he started. "...or the two guys standing next to you. Or both!" Hidan said. I groaned, and shook my head. "It sucks.." They both stopped and stared af me. I clenched my fists and stared at the ground. "I tried to be friends.. but.. they just ignore me or treat me badly.." I frowned and shut my eyes. "It's not fair! Konan hates me and she doesn't even give me a damn reason of why!!" I said loudly. There was silence. "Kuro-chan, we can talk about this, but it can't be now.." Kakazu said. i looked up when Hidan grabbed my face. "Yeah, she has a history here.. Just, we can't tell you here, somewhere private.. Please. I promise.."

I nodded and stared at the ground as Kakazu gently petted my head. "You have alot to learn, young one." he whispered to me. I nodded and looked up staring at the next aisle. My eyes got wide and I quickly ran to it. "What in the... Oh. Candy." I heard Hidan say, and Kakazu chuckled. "They love candy, Hidan." I narrowed my eyes, scanning through what all they had. Suprisingly, they had, my personal favorite. "POCKY!!" I shouted, and quickly covered my mouth. I heard Hidan's obnoxious laugh, and they stood right next to me. I blinked and grabbed 5 boxes of Chocolate Pocky, staring at Kakazu intently to see his reaction.