Chapter 16: Your Going Down!!

"This is the Akatsuki's entertainment for tonight.." I muttered to Hidan and Kakazu. Hidan giggled and covered his mouth. "So, bitch, I heard you talking crap on me to MY Kakazu and Hidan." Konan said, hatred in every word. I smirked and shook my head. " 'Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.'... It's always about you, isn't it you selfish little prick?" I quickly jumped over the bench and stood infront of her, staring at her blankly in the eyes.

"I'm not selfish, they all came to me. And right now, you're going to them, deemed the title, 'Bitch'." Konan said smartly. I sneered at her. "Oh, really? They came to you? From what I heard, You went to them, just to make another man in the base jealous. You were toying with them to get what you wanted. You're a whore, here, Hun. So why don't you take your smelly ass down the street, and be what you were born to be, a whore." I pointed to the door and waved her off. Hidan fell on the floor and died of laughter. "Owned so haaarrd!!!" Konan looked at Hidan.

"B-But, Hidan.. I thought.." she stuttered fakely. I rolled my eyes and snickered at her failed attempt to get Hidan to go on her side. Hidan stopped laughing, and stood up and I watched him stare at her. "Konan, what she speaks is the truth, I do not want to be associated with you. You used me just to get to Kisame, and I don't care anymore. I blinked and my eyes doubled over. "DANG! YOU REALLY ARE A SMORE!" I laughed. She pouted and looked over at Kakazu.

"K-Kuzu..?" He stared into her eyes, and she blinked and tried to pull off the 'i'm-innocent' look. "No. You used me aswell, then skipped off to Leader." She looked down and ran out the room, crying, then went down the steps into the living room. I grinned and grabbed the 2 of them, and teleported in the living room, where Konan was telling her 'sob' story to the other Members, except Leader and Tobi, who were no where to be found,

They all gasped as I appered in mid-air. I smirked and put my hand out, "Hold up, hold up, hold up." Konan stopped and turned around, glaring at me. I smirked. "First of all, Hidan and Kakazu can vouch for me, and the rest of you that she's used. Second of all, Your acting skills are ABSOULTELY terriable." I smirked at her as she growled and stood up. "She'll try and change you guys! Listen to me! I actually care! You guys know me!!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"...Again with the 'me me me me me' crap. Dude, all you care about is your OWN needs. You don't care about anybody else. I have a heart, and I know I'm new here, but I have to ATLEAST make some sense when I say this;.." I noticed Pein walked in the room and asked what was going on. "Konan, you are a 100% whore, backstabber, and a player, you've fooled around with everybody except for Itachi, Deidara and Sasori. The reason why you hate me, is because you're jealous of my looks, and that I might steal 'them' away from you, Aka., Itachi Deidara and Sasori away from you. You see, if you don't have everyone, then your not happy. But I'll tell you something..." I walked infront of her. "You can have me, forever and ever." She gasped and jumped back. "Too late." I muttered, and flickered my eyes to white, jumping up, then coming down and punching her in the gut, her slamming into the floor, actually making a crator.

Her eyes went wide, and she grabbed her stomach and screamed in pain. I heard Hidan, Kisame and Deidara cheering me on. I frowned at her playfully. "Oh, Come on now, Babe, I'm not even getting warmed up yet." she coughed up blood and glared at me. I stood away from her, and put my hands behind me. "You know, glaring won't get you anywhere." I taunted. She forced herself up, and held her stomach. "Y-You.." She panted. I chuckled. "You're seriously that weak? How did Leader even CONSIDER you to be in the Akatsuki?" Everything got quiet except her breathing.

"YOU!!" She screamed and charged at me, tackling me down. We were wrestling on the ground and Konan started grabbing my short hair, and yanking it. I shut my eyes and breathed in and out, foucsing the pain on the darkness I saw. I snapped my eyes open and quickly bit her neck. (She's not a vampire, It's just really effective!!) She screamed and grabbed my throat and pulled me away, starting choking me. I stared at her smirking at me. "Not so tough now, Bitch." I smirked at her, and imagned myself disappering. I did. She flopped on the floor and hissed at me. "Where am I?" My voice echoed throughout the room.

She growled and started screaming random crap about me. I appered above her, kicked her in the face, and did a backflip, landing on my hands. She yelled and charged at me, I smiled and as soon as she got close enough, I spun myself around and kicked her in the face multipule times until she fell over. I jumped up and folded my arms. "Oh, come now. You can't be THAT must of a weakling..Right?.." She sweep kicked me and I fell backwards and cursed. "Shit." All of a sudden, she was infront of me, her lower body turned into paper and the paper started to coat me, covering my mouth and entire face and arms. I shut my eyes and had a clone stay in my place while I leaked out into the shadows, unseen by that idiot.

"Prepare to die!!" She yelled as she took a knife, and stabbed my clone in the heart. I made my clones real as possible, so I decided to lag it on. She turned back to her normal self, smirking down at my clone, watching the blood leak from my chest. The clone put her hand out to Konan. I smirked and balled my fists' up, with my powers, letting electricity surround my hands. Konan just laughed. The clone pointed two fingers to the right, where I stepped out of the shadows. She looked at me and gasped as my clone disappered. "You..!" I grinned and jumped up, slamming my fist into the ground, then a huge bolt of electricity shot from the ground. She tried to move, but it was too fast for her. Within half a second, Konan was already knocked through 2 walls, and through the front of the base, hitting a tree outside.

I stared at her, as she barely stood up, and she still challenged me. I smirked and unshealthed my sword, jumped through the walls and outside, standing against the base, pointing my sword towards her. "Your..finished.." I said, and she laughed dryly. "You think you can beat ME?!" I rolled my eyes. "Cadavres Rising.." I muttered, and pointed my sword up to the sky, a few groups of dead, literally rising out of the ground, and rushed towards her, and held her still. She screamed and yelled curses at me, saying "You won't get away with this!! They'll kill you!!" A huge, crazy grin formed on my lips, and I again pointed my sword at her. "Mort... Atroce!!"

Lightning struck my body, and I traveled it all to my sword, a large ball of lightning forming. "Done." I whispered, as I heard one last, hopeless cry from the pathetic woman, and I snapped the sword in her direction, perfectly aiming for her. It hit her, right, perfectly in the center of her body, near her ribs, to her collar bone, was a huge hole. She flopped over, and I recalled the Dead into they're peace. All of a sudden, rain started pouring down on everbody. I looked up sadly at the sky, and rain dripped down my cheeks. Pein, Kisame and Zetsu went to tend to Konan to see if she was alive or not.

"Did you kill her?" I heard Kakazu say. I shrugged my shoulders and turned around to look that them. "Honestly, She should be dead, but I'm not sure of it." I put my head down and shook my head. "I'm a monster.." I said quietly. "She deserved it." I heard Itachi say. The rest of them agreed. We all stood outside for awhile, until I sneezed and Hidan started praising me on how 'awesome' I was, and whatnot. I looked away and Itachi, Sasori, Hidan, and Deidara croweded around me. "Hey.. Kuro.. It's okay.. Aright?" Deidara said, nudging me. Pein walked up behind me, and wrapped his arms around mine, whispering in my ear. "Your powers are impressive, Kuro." I shut my eyes and tears rolled down my cheeks. 'I'm a monster...'