Chaper 5: The Day

I once again woke up, and things were pretty, okay for being a hostage. Every morning Kabuto would come in and feed me breakfast, leave me alone for some time, then around lunch and dinner he'd bring me food and after awhile, I wasn't so dis-obedient. But today was diffrent. It was 2 weeks ever since Orochimaru had bitten me, and I snooped around and over heard that today he was gonna go at it again. They actaully trusted me enough to wander helplessly through their base. I haven't tried to escape, or else It would ruin my chances of getting out again.

Besides, even if I were to escape, this place is like a VERY VERY hard maze. You almost have to go into diffrent tunnels at the same time, but there are plenty, and I'm not sure how long it would take them to find me. Orochimaru and Kabuto would know, though... It was weird. Me and Kabuto were getting along well, minus the 'he tried to kill me and capture me part' we could've been good friends.

I sighed and opened my eyes, sitting up from my bed and looked at Kabuto, walking in with something in his hands. "Hey, Kabuto." I said. He smiled at me and nodded. "How are you this fine afternoon?" I tilted my head. "Afternoon? Jeez..the days just fly by, don't they?" He nodded and told me to sit up, and I did. "I need your pulse." he said. I nodded and stuck out my neck, and shivered a little when his hand went on my neck. He stood still for a minute or 2, then stood up, thanked me and went out the door.

"Kabuto." I sighed. "Hmm?" he said while fixing his glasses and peeking back in the door at me. "Have anything I could draw with?" He paused then smiled and nodded. "Follow me." He went out of my room and as soon as I went out of mine, he grabbed my hand and lead me to another room. I looked at him curiously, lightly blushing. I mentally smacked myself and made the blush go down. He looked down at me. "So you don't run." I nodded and he opened up a door and as I was in, shut it and locked it, let go of my hand and started scrounging through papers and desks. I looked around at the room. It was a mess. Random papers and files, pens and pencils, and a few scrolls scattered everywhere. "Who's room is this?" I asked him. "Orochimaru's and my office." He said while standing up and handing me a pen, pencil and a few sheets of paper.

"Anything else?" he asked while looking into my eyes. I looked into his and thought..

"My music. My iPod Touch.. where is it?" "Oh. That." he frowned. "It's currently under Orochimaru's possesion, but I can get it for you.." I shook my head and looked away. "It's okay! Really! I don't want you to get in trouble with him.." I remembered the last time Kabuto did something..'I can do whatever I want, Servant, You do not tell me what to do!' then he slapped Kabuto and left.. "That was terrible.." I muttered.

Kabuto frowned for a second, then smiled and took my hand and led me back to my room. "I'll bring your dinner then." I nodded and smiled kindly. "Thank you, Kabuto." I bowed and went into my room, and shut the door. I heard him lock it and walk down the hallway. I smiled to myself and flopped on my bed, drawing random doodles. One I made was of Orochimaru with a french moustache saying, 'I like little boys!'. I laughed really loud and rolled off of my bed, onto the floor and mentally praised my 'artwork'. I stopped and looked around yet again for the 1 Millionth time in the past few weeks. I noticed something I hadn't ever before.

There was another room. I quickly rushed over to it, It was a new discovery, almost. It was a simple, plain bathroom with a toilet and a shower.. and a mirror!! "Mirror!!!" I said excitedly. 'I haven't looked at myself for a long time, I'd be nice to see what...I..' I gasped and stared at myself. My face looked pale as a ghost, with lots of cuts and bruises on it. I tilted my head and looked at my neck. There was a little bite mark there, It really couldn't be seen, though.

That's what I did for the rest of the few hours I was alone. Stared at myself in the mirror. It's sad that you couldn't ever know what you looked like. Until now. I thought for awhile, too. Trying diffrent poses and what not. I looked down at my legs and took off my Kimono. 'Better than my face..' I mumbled to myself and I got an idea. I remembered how when he bit me, there was a burning sensation on my shoulder blade.. I turned around and looked in the mirror, and gasped loudly. Mabye even alittle too loud, because the next thing I know Kabuto's in my room staring at me.

I screamed and covered myself up and tunred away from him, but I didn't hear him go. "K-Kabuto!! Leave!!!" Actually, he walked up to me. "What's that on your back..." he muttered, somewhat curious. "I don't know!! It's a tattoo, I think! When he bit me he grabbed my shoulder blade and it started hurting alot, I guess he left a mark on my back." He traced over the mark with his fingers and I shivered. "I came here to bring your dinner and feed you, but are you okay for now?" I nodded, and even though he didn't see it, my face was as red as a tomato. "Let me get dressed...." He nodded and left the bathroom and waited outside the door. I sighed loudly and put my kimono back on and tied the bow around my waist. Sure, It was all torn and what not, and the kimono was VERY short, but it's better than nothing.

I walked out and saw him sitting on my bed waiting for me and I put my head down and sat next to him. "S-Sorry you had to see that..." I stuttered. 'Dang it!! What the hell's up with my stuttering!!' He chuckled and looked at me, then grabbed my face to make me look at him. "It's okay." I quickly nodded and grabbed the plate and started eating.

After I was done, I noticed Kabuto was staring at me. I looked at him and tilted my head. "Eeh?" He shook his head and smiled at me. "Ah-ha~ It's nothing." He stood up and took my plate, I stood up as well and opened the door for him. "Thank you, Kabuto." I bowed and smiled at him. He nodded and smiled at me. "Here." He grabbed my hands and placed a medium-sized box in them, and bowed. I looked at him and blushed a little. "Umhh.. Thank you.." "Don't open it up until after I see you again, okay?" he asked me and turned around, started to walk off. "I won't! Thank you."

I shut the door and sighed, hiding the box under my bed, and mentally prepared myself for tonight. 'He was coming.. I knew it..' I laid there for a while, and fell asleep. It felt like a few seconds later, I was being shaken and told to get up. "Kabuto...?" I muttered and rubbed my eyes. Orochimaru stood next to me, with his hands on my shoulder and stomach, eyeing me up. I shot up out of bed and shivered, standing as far away from him as possible. "Shit.." I muttered.