Chapter 8: Too Funny..

He leaned in closer to me, enough that I could feel his breathe on my face. "Why not? I'm a cold-blooded killer." he started, and whispered in my ear. "How do you know I won't kill you right now?" I blinked and stared blankly at him. "Nice try and taunting me. I know you guys need me, that's why you kidnapped me. The problem is, I don't know who captured me, and what your intentions are... and who this.. 'Leader' of yours is." He smirked and backed off. "True. You could be of a worthy opponent for me." He stared into my eyes and chuckled darkly.

I smiled kindly. "Nobody else could match of your intrest and smartness, Itachi?" He snickered and shook his head. "Sasori, but he's more of my friend, we're both on the same level of smartness.. He specializes in a diffrent field, though." I blinked and smirked. "What would his field be?" "Poision, plus he is a puppeter." "Ah." I blinked and stared at him, thnking back to what he all showed me. "I suppose... your speciality is mental?" He chuckled and nodded. "How'd you know?" he teased. I sneered. "Oh, I dunno, considering how you somehow got into my head, twice, might I add, I'm assuming you work on the inside." He just grinned at me.

"What about you? You obviously have mental abilities aswell." he asked, slightly curious. Mabye even alittle too curious. I giggled lightly. "I thought you boys would do research on me first, before you kidnapped me." I looked at him in the eyes. "We didn't, Leader did..." he started. "... but from what I see, you can control the atmosphere around you, so mabye are you wind?" I shook my head and smirked. "Aw, What, no hints?" he teased me. I laughed. "Keep guessing, Uchiha." He sneered and rolled his eyes, continuing to walk. I looked around and started to twirl around again, watching him, deep in thought. I chuckled to myself and Raven flew away into the sky, off in a random direction.

After a VERY long slience, he finally spoke. "Earth?" He said, positive with his answer. I laughed and shook my head. "No way." He stopped and sat down at a bench, and I stayed around were Itachi is, and continued to dance. "Do you even know my name?" My voice echoed. Itachi paused and shook his head. "He just gave us a description, and location." I nodded and smiled. "Ah, I see.." "It's ashame. You might know what abilities I have, then~" I taunted.

All of a sudden, Itachi was infront of me, looking down at me, staring into my eyes. I looked back into his, and he smirked. "Wrong move." I blinked and tilted my head at him. "What?!" The atmosphere then changed, to a dark setting, in the forest. I was leaning again a tree and I blinked, looking at my new atmosphere. "Don't tell me.. Is this an illusion?" I said curiosly, walking around the tree. As soon as I walked to the spot I was at, Itachi popped out of the tree with a knife, grabbed me by the neck, and dragged me into and through the tree.

I felt like I was falling, and I yelled and thrashed around in the air. Then I stopped, and just floated there. I felt arms wrap around my waist, and a knife being held to my neck. "Just because you think your smart, Doesn't mean I won't kill you.." he whispered huskily into my ear. My eyes widened. "Itachi..." He smirked and pressed the knife to my neck, lightly enough to make a cut in it. I winced a little, and shut my eyes, concentrating. I felt my chin being pulled up, and I opened my eyes again, seeing Itachi standing infront of me.

"Clone.." I muttered. He smirked. "Indeed, I believe you are familiar with this?" His clone copy stabbed me in the gut then, and I bursted into black feathers. The 2 Itachi's looked around, and I tackled the real one down, coming from the bushes, and held my sword to his neck, grinning. "Of course." His eyes widened, then he smirked. "You are good competition.." He then grabbed my wrists and flipped us over, so I was under him. He squeezed the sword out of my hand and tossed it aside. "No weapons, just our powers." I looked down at the ground, and didn't say a word. "Hmm.." he growled and grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

He put his face close to mine, so that our noses were touching. "Hey..." he whispered, obviously trying to trick me. I blinked and looked at him as innocently as I could, and noticed he licked his lips, and touched my cheek. 'My only weakness....' I thought as he touched me. My face got hot, and we both looked into eachothers eyes. As soon as I did, pain struck my shoulder blade mark, and I arched my back, and he held me down. "Aahhow!!" I hissed. He blinked, staring amusingly at me. "Kuro." I winced and frowned. "Wha..?-" He leaned up, and turned me on my back and sat on me, gripping the fabric of my kimono sleeve.