Chapter 25: First Attempt

Inside Kuro's Dream:

I opened my eyes and blinked. I was staring at my own reflection. Oddly, I looked like a neko. Same white cat ears and tail and the whole gig. I twitched my ears and smiled. "How cute." Sasori's voice echoed. I blinked and spun around, the atmosphere changed to a haunted house-mirror type of place. I wondered around and, constantly looked at myself in the mirror. I looked the same, but I had a huge-ass-chain on my neck. I continued walking until the chain yanked me back. I flung on the floor and groaned. "Ugh!! What the heck...?" I heard a bunch of laughs. Demonic, Crazy. Laughs. I froze and stood up. "Clowns..?" I muttered and I saw a whole group of demonic, emo-looking clowns coming my way, carrying hachets and diffrent types of knifes and weapons. I blinked and stared at them crossly. "Great. Clowns." I sneered. They all stopped and frowned around me. Then they all turned into Itachi and Koi clones, with weapons. I twitched and the one Koi clone walked up to me, arms extended. I hissed and lightning sparked around my body.

I quickly dashed up to him, and drove my hand through it's body. He disappered and the rest of the clones dog-piled me. "Aiiiie!!" I yelled and fought myself off of the pile. Then their was only 1 person left. Itachi. I sneered as he walked around me, observing me closely. I glared at him everytime I could see him. I made the lightning suck back in my body, and I sat down. He walked infront of me as I was meditating. "Kuro.. " He said quietly. "Nope. Away. Don't speak to me." I said coldly as some wind swirled around us. "...I hate you.." He said. I smirked and continued meditating, darkness surrounding me. Then I felt falling, and someone catching me. Then, I started to see things outside of my dream's body.

Sasori was holding me in his arms, kneeling on the ground. He was crying. "Kuro!! KURO!! KURROOO!!" Deidara rushed out and started heading straight. I looked at where he was going. Koi and Itachi were staring at me, laughing. Holding my own sword. With my blood on it. Sasori laid me down and tried to slap me to stay awake, I mumbled something to him and then everything faded away.

Real World, Kuro POV:

I shot up and clenched the ground, and screamed. "SASORI!!!!!!!" He rushed to my side and hugged me. "Kuro?! Are you okay?! You were spazing out, so I took you out and tried to wake you up.." I blinked and unknown tears fell on his cloak. I frowned. "Sasori...?" "I was worried..." He whispered. "Don't scare me like that!" He said while grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. I grabbed his wrists' and looked at him in the eyes. "I'm sorry.. I was having a terriable nightmare... and a .. vision.. I suppose.." I mumbled the last part on purpose. "Oh. It might've been from the poison I gave you.., not sure though." He said unsurely. I sneered and stood up. "Well, are we there yet?" "Yeah!! Kuro-chan gets to meet the Priest!!" Tobi yelled. I groaned and plugged my ears. "Jeez, I don't miss that voice at all." I said jokingly. Sasori nodded and then he started telling me where to go, and what to do. It was a piece of cake... Minus the end.

Fast Foreward about 4 hours

I just gave the Priest-guy the poison, and he started choking, and snapped his fingers, a whole bunch of demon-looking-things coming from the aisles of the Church. "G..Get her..!" he choked out and died. "That was fast.." I muttered and Tobi busted in the room, keeping a group of demons occupied by running around a screaming like an idiot. Being Tobi, basically. Me and Sasori finished the demons off, went back to the groodie Priest and made Tobi carry him on his back. He whined and complained how heavy Priest was. I rolled my eyes, "How did you even get in the Akatsuki, Tobi?" I asked him. He stopped what he was doing and thought about it for awhile. Finally, he just shrugged. "BECAUSE TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!!" He screamed and ran ahead of us carrying the dead carcass on his back. I stuck my tounge out and twitched. "Ewh." Sasori chuckled at me. "What?" "Your so childish." He joked. I rolled my eyes. "Not as much as Tobi... Meanie." I added. The rest of the walk, was very short. I teleported us all back to the Base, we both went into our room and crashed on the bed, exausted. Tobi said he'd report to Leader, anyways.