Chapter 23: 7 Minutes in.. Hell!

WARNING WARNING WARNING!! Some (Kinda Alot) sexual contact in this Chapter! Don't like it, don't read!! Thank you!!

I blinked and twitched. "Kisame-Fish-Face-Senpai. Stop scaring me." He snickered. "I'm suprised you didn't take me for Itachi or Koi. I tried to get the voice right." I sneered. "Well, your voice sucks." "Hehe.." He snickered and put his hands on my shoulders and shoved me back into the wall. I blinked and blushed, furrowing my eyebrows. "What're you...." I said, and after a few minutes, the door opened up and everyone peeked in. They all gasped when they saw what happened. I was sitting on Kisame's back, with his hands behind his back, and him trying to get out from my grip. I sneered and stood up. "Told you not to scare me, Kisame-Pervert-Fish-Face-Senpai." I stuck my tounge out and he charged at me. Tobi shoved me into a wall, and Kisame got dragged out of the closet. "Tobi wants Kuro-chan to be a good girl, and sit in the floor and close her eyes." he whispered in my ear. I nodded and sat down, then someone walked in and Tobi went out, the door shut and I opened my eyes.

"Who is it this time?" I asked smartly. "Me." Kakazu said, and I heard creaking noises on the floor. I blinked and stood up. "A-Are you going to.." I stuttered. "Don't worry. I'm not trying anything." he said. I sighed relieved and folded my arms. "..Unless, if you pay me.." I twitched and yelled. "MONEY HOG!!" and.. that's how the conversation went. Talking about money. Eventually the door opened, Kakazu stepped out and the guys sighed, dissapointed. I turned around and shut my eyes as the next guy walked in. He snaked his arms around my waist and covered my mouth. "Hey, sexy..." Koi said. My eyes widened and I screamed and thrashed around. "Nooooo!!" He sneered and pushed me down, pressing his body weight on me and covered my mouth. "Don't you dare. The door is bolted shut, I made sure of it.. The door un-locks at 7 minutes.

I glared at him and bit his hand, drawing blood out. He pulled back, yelled, and slapped me. I blinked and frowned. I made my eyes flicker to white, and he tackled me down as I sat up. "Bitch!!" he hissed. I turned my head and yelled. "No!!" He grabbed my face and stuck his thumb in my mouth. I bit him again, and he opened my mouth, and shoved his tounge in my mouth. I screamed and kicked him in the crouch and punched him in the head. He finally fell off me and I stood up and pressed myself into the wall. His hands were on either sides of my head. "Don't.Move." He growled, and just then the door opened, and I gasped and shoved Koi away from me. He glared at me and walked out. I shut my eyes and put my head down. Someone walked in and the door shut.

'Kuro-chan?' Zetsu's white half asked. I blinked and sobbed a little. "Thank god.." 'Yeah. We all heard what happened..' He said. I nodded, even though he couldn't see it. I heard noises outside the door and pressed my ear on the door. "You're eavesdropping?" Zetsu's black side said. "Yeah.. I wanna know what's going on.." I couldn't hear much, except voices yelling at eachother, probably who's going next. "Are they arguing who's going next, Zetsu-Senpai?" "Yeah" they both said. I shook my head. "Men.." then the door opened and I slammed my face jnto the floor. "Ow?" Zetsu helped me up. I bowed my head and thanked him. "Nice chat, Zetsu-Senpai." I smiled and went inside again. 'Indeed' they both said and someone walked in, the door shut. Normal routine.

"Hello?" "Kuro.." An unknown voice said. I blinked. 'It sounded like Itachi, but... deeper...' I thought. "Itachi! Stay away from me!!" I yelled loudly. "I'M OUT HERE, KURO!!" Itachi yelled outside of the door. I blinked and my eyes got wide. "U-Uh.! Then! Who are you!" I said. "Sh..." the voice said again and he shoved me into a wall and opened my mouth. "I honestly.., can't contain myself any longer. To think that the Leader.. would be in such a state.. " He trailed off. I blinked and my face heated up. "Pein?!" "Hehe.. Wrong.." he said. I growled and put my hand on the bridge of his nose. No piercings. I blinked and my cheeks turned red. "Wha?" "You'll have to listen to me.." he whispered in my ear and licked my ear. I blushed and frowned, turned my head away, and put my hands on the man's chest.