Chapter 4: Pancakes

It was awhile until I finally woke up. It felt good though, knowing I was safe and sound somewhere in my big mansion. I opened my eyes and smiled widely, standing up, then only to fall back down again. I sat there for awhile, trying to remember what had happened. It took awhile, but then reality slapped me in the face.

I was a prisioner. I'm pretty sure it's been a few days because of my condition.. Orochimaru and Kabuto captured me, and now.. I looked around in the empty, gray room. I'm stuck here. I looked down and took note my ankles and wrists were chained up. Then I remember another thing. I could get out of here. I slept through a few hours, I hope, and I should be able to get SOMEWHERE. I sighed and, yet agian looked around to see what I had to work with. "They're obviously not stupid, so they probably patted me down for my weapons..." I muttered to myself. "So I'll just have to meditate for awhile, I suppose...." I whispered. I shut my eyes, tuned everything else, and went into my meditating state.

Kabuto P.O.V. ( Point of view)-

Lord Orochimaru ordered me to watch over the brat in her room for the past couple days, and whenever she poses a threat to stop her.. But all I've seen her for the past.. few days of waiting, she was just sleeping and rolling around. I pushed my glasses up with my middle finger, irritated. "Stupid brat.. " I muttered. Then, she opened her eyes, and oddly smiled. She probably thinks that was all an illusion or something.. so naive..

She tried to stand up, but fell back miserably, recalling all of the events that happened. I noticed that she talked to herself. She tends to do that alot... She mumbled something about weapons and saving her energy to escape. After that, she just got all quiet and shut her eyes, in a concious state, but almost as if she was mentally shutting herself down. That was the last thing I saw her do. I quickly snuck out of the room and reported to Orochimaru.

"Lord Orochimaru." I said while bowing. "Ah, yes, Kabuto. How is my new subject? Is she awake yet?" he hissed. "I watched her wake up, but now she's just meditating, I believe. She's trying to come up with a plan to escape." Orochimaru narrowed his eyes and frowned. "We'll see about that." He then stood up from his bed, and slumped over to me, staring at me. "Kabuto.." he started. "Yes, Lord Orochimaru?"

"I do believe It is that time of day, for my dismay.." he muttered while glaring at the ground. I smirked. "Ah, yes, Sit down.." I watched as he sat down on a chair. "I'll be back, Lord."

Kuro's P.O.V.-

It was exactly 7 hours ever since I started meditating.. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting my eyes to the rather bright light in my 'cell'. I groaned and quickly scanned the room. I saw 2 really blurry figures, one standing and the other one sitting on a bed, staring at me. I blinked and squinted. "Uh..hh...hh...." I slurred, shaking my head. I heard a cackle and the figures walked over to me. My vision got clear again, to see Orochimaru kneeling down infront of my face, and Kabuto fixing his glasses, with his middle finger. I looked at Kabuto and frowned. "That's not nice, you know?.." Kabuto glanced at me then back around the room. "Yeah, well neither is kicking me in the crotch."

I grinned and did a victory dance in my head. I freaking rule. "Because you guys.." I started and then noticed Orochimaru's closeness and backed up. "Tried and succeded in kidnapping me, and why do you want me...?" Orochimaru just laughed and stood up, grabbed the side of my face and licked his lips. "Because, My Dear, With the powers that you posses, and if you fall into the wrong hands, You might just end up being used for the wrong thing." I growled and moved my face away. "You guys are 'the wrong hands' for kidnapping me! and DON'T. TOUCH. ME."

They both looked at eachother and snickered. I growled, irritated. "What." Kabuto stared at me. "It's kinda funny, you're telling US what to do, when WE kidnapped you." Orochimaru smirked playfully, "and since I got you, you are mine, and nobody elses. I can use you for whatever purposes.." he trailed off. "Of course.." Kabuto continued. "We won't do anything TOO bad, because then we won't be able to get your energy or blood samples." He smiled and re-adjusted his glasses.