Chapter 22: Akatsuki Game Night! Just what I need!

I laughed as he whipped out his sword and slashed the air where I was, attempting to actually hurt me. I looked back at him and stuck my tounge out. "Nanananaaa~ Hidaan can't geet mee!!" I sang childishly and that just made him run faster. I looked ahead and laughed, turning a sharp corner when he threw his Scythe at me. I poked my head out of the corner. "Miss me miss me, Now you gotta kiss me!!" I stuck my tounge out and started running again. "Oh, really?" I heard him sneer. "YUP!" I yelled, teasing him. "Catch me if you can! I'm the gingerbreadman!" I sang. "Run, run, as fast as you can, gingerbreadman, But in the end we all know, Who will stay and who will go." He sang with me. I narrowed my eyes and turned another corner, then stopped infront of a wall. "You'll go, my dear manho!" I smiled sweetly at him and he charged for me, but in the last second I moved and he hit into the wall, and flopped over, screaming curses at me.

Apparently everyone heard what I said, because they were all dying of laughter, hanging on eachother for support. Kisame whipped out a video camera and Leader was chuckling quietly. I smiled down at Hidan and he tripped me as I started running away. I faceplanted the floor. "Aw.. shoot.." I muttered and sat on my knees, Hidan was already infront of me, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "O-Oi!! Let me go!!" I yelled and kicked and punched at him. "Don't think so, Kuro-chan.." He snarled and I forced my body weight up in the air and landed on the ground behind him, and started running again. "AHHHHH!!" I yelled as I ran and laughed.

"GET IN THE CLOSET, KUROO!!" Kisame yelled and flew a closet door open, and Hidan tackled me in it, both laughing like idiots and panting. "Ahahaa....Oh my..." I said inbetween breaths. He panted and looked at me. "You're a tricky little gingerbread to catch.." I snickered. "I know. I have to be or else it's no fun..See?~" He smirked and put his finger over my lips. "You know, Now I caught you, I have to kiss you." I blinked and decided to have fun with this. "O-Oh.. really?" I said innocently and looked away blushing. I saw him smirk and he grabbed my face and put our noses together. "Your.. just.. too cute.." He said and as soon as our lips almost met, I teleported outside leaning on the wall, watching him faceplant and kiss the floor. "Siiike!!" I yelled and started running again, until someone grabbed me around the waist, and they grabbed Hidan, too.

"Enough." Leader said. "You can finish this little game when It's Hidan's turn to choose what game we should play." I blinked and looked up at him. "Whaa?~" "Everyone tonight will get to choose a game of their choice, THEREFORE, everyone will play the games!!" He yelled, just to make his point. I put the top of my head on his collar bone and looked up at him. "...and If we don't..?" He smirked down at me, and I nodded. "Ooohkay I get it, I get it.." I said as he let us go. I peeked at Hidan and his face was red as a tomato. I looked at him and grinned. He looked at me and growled. "What" "Your bluuusshhiiing!!~" I cooed and danced around him. "KURO! ENOUGH!!" Leader yelled and I whimpered and sulked back over to Deidara and Sasori. "Sulk sulk sulk..." I muttered and pouted. "Aww!! Kuro's so cuute when she poouuuts!!" Tobi yelled and tackled me over.

I sulked again and petted his head. "I missed you too, Tobi." I said and shived him off, brushed myself off and folded my arms. "When is this, 'Akatsuki Game', anyways?.." I asked. "Now." Leader said. "Follow me." He stared walking and we all followed behind him. I snickered. "Heey, Pein-Senpai?.." "Mm?" "I think for your game we should play Follow-The-Leader!!" 'Even though we're literally following him right now.' He glared back at me and smacked me in the head. I frowned and rubbed my head. "Owwh.. Leader's being an as--" Deidara quickly covered my mouth and shook his head. Leader stopped and I bumped into him. "What was that..?" He twitched and glared holes into me. "LEADERS BEING AN ASSHOLE!!" I screamed and the Akatsuki, minus Pein. Started cracking up. Deidara un-covered my mouth and fell over laughing. I grinned at Leader and stood up tall and sharply.

He grabbed my face and put his lips on my ear. "Your punishment.. Will be worse than I would've given you.." He sneered and tossed me aside, and continued walking. The Akatsuki quickly followed Leader, not paying attention to me. I frowned and stood up, and relunctantly followed. They all started lounging around everywhere, so I just sat on the couch. Kakazu sudenly jumped up and stood infront of al of us. "MONOPOLY!!" He yelled and jumped up and down like a little kid waiting for a piece of candy. I stared at him in disbelief. "I..didn't expect Kakazu to act like Tobi..." I said, Zetsu and Koi beside me snickered. I looked at them and looked back at Kakazu, who was now in the closet, throwing random games out. Which were, hitting people in the face. I laughed so hard everytime, and laughed even harder when it hit Sasori and Pein.

Sasori twitched and threw it back at him, and Pein chucked it at me, I ducked and it hit Hidan. I laughed so hard that I rolled on the floor. Kakazu came out, clueless. "What happened?" Then he noticed the games scattered on the floor. "Oh." he said and walked over to the round table, and we all sat there. He set it up and we all picked our pieces. Tobi, insisted on being the, 'pretty unicorn'. Kakazu, was obviously the banker. We sat there for countless hours playing it, and in the end, Kakazu won. I was sitting there bugged out of my mind for 2 hours because I'd lost.' Atleast I was 3rd place' I bragged. Deidara just sneered at me and I giggled. Then we went onto Tobi's game, Chutes and Ladders. I stared at him like he was a retard. "Chutes and Ladders.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yelled and tackled him over and choked him. Deidara helped me with that. Obviously, Tobi won that game, too.

"My turn.." Sasori muttered. I looked at him and grinned. "Lemme guess, Simon Says?" He nodded, actually with a serious expression and we all lined up. In the end, I won that game, and the others screwed up just in the first round, except Leader. We went at it for awhile and eventually I won. "Leader can't follow orders?, Le gasp!!" I said and grinned like an idiot. He just smirked at me. The rest of the games were boring. Hidan's game- Hide'n Go Seek Kisame's game- Duck Duck Goose, Deidara's game was like Simon says, except if you messed up, you were out AND you got a bomb lobbed at you. Luckily I dodged mine. Pein's was follow the leader Zetsu's was twister, which I got 5th place in. I was pretty flexiable, but Deidara beat me. Itachi's was the stare game. 'Figures' I sighed and groaned. Then I got out. "Yaaay!" I yelled and ran around the room with Tobi, finding a way to entertain myself for the next, long, grueling hours ahead. Itachi vs. Leader. It was like, 8 hours later, (I kid you not) and we called it a tie.

I decided to skip my game, because I didn't think of anything good. "Okay, then, Koi, you're turn." Itachi said and looked at me. I twitched. 'Crap..hm.' I thought. "My game, is Truth or Dare. I go first, but there is only 1 dare or truth for one person. Meaning, after I tell the person what to do or say, game is over." he sneered and also looked at me. I had my fingers crossed, hoping it wasn't me he picked. 'Dont pick me, don't pick me, don't pick me, pleaaaassee!!' I thought and whimpered. But, of course, carma bites me in the butt. "Kuro!~" Koi cooed. I glared down at the ground. "Mother --" "Truth or Dare." he interuppted me. I glared at him. 'Dare? Sike..' "Truth." "Ah!~ Dare it is!~" he sang. My eyes buldged out of my head. "I SAID TRUTH!! T-R-U-T-H!!" "What was that?.. I heard you say dare, dear." I folded my arms. "Truth! Give me it!" I said and looked away.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in Heaven with all of us!" I twitched and tackled him over. "I SAID TRUTH, IDIOT!!" I yelled and put my hands on his neck. He snickered and wrapped his hands around my waist. "Unless, you wanna play 7 minutes in my room..~" he winked and I slapped him and teleported away. "Does.Not.Want." I muttered and puffed my cheeks out and folded my arms over my chest. I suddenly got shoved into a closet, and the guys were arguing over who was going first. I started pounding on the door, kicking and screaming for me to be let out. I finally stopped screaming when the door opened and I fell into someone's arms and they shut the door. I had no idea who he was. I cursed under my breathe and wiggled out of his grip, and backed myself into a wall and frowned. ' I hate this game.. I don't know who's in here...' I thought, and I shivered and my eyes went wide when someone leaned infront of me. "Hello.." said a raspy voice.