Chapter 18: Something's off..

I looked at him, and he looked down at me seriously. "Kuro... I have alot of feelings for you.." I blinked and my eyes widened. "I'm honestly jealous of Deidara and Sasori because you spend all your time with them.." "But,.. I want.." He stopped and thought. "I wish we could be more than friends, because I really think that you'd be an awesome girlfriend to me.." I blinked and my face flustered. "What do you.." I started, but he interuppted me. "What I'm saying is.." He pulled me close to him and smiled kindly. "Kuro, will you be mine?"

I blinked and my face got red like a tomato. "U-Umh.." "WHAT?!?!HMM!!" Deidara screamed and I stared in their direction. Deidara ran up and hugged me tighhtly. Enough to kill me. "Kurrooo's all growwnn upp!!" He pouted. I growled and I shoved him away, and smiled at Itachi. "Yes, Itachi. I will be your girlfriend." He looked a little shocked, but smiled either way and hugged me calmly. I blushed and rested my head on his shoulder. 'This'll be nice...' I said quietly. Meanwhile, I heard Deidara screaming, "NO!! I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS!! NOOOOOO!!" I snickered and we both pulled away.

"D-Do you wanna...um.. go on.. a date?" Itachi stuttered out. I giggled and nodded. "Yes. By the way, your cute when you stutter." He looked away and blushed. I giggled and smiled widely at him. "Tonight, then?" "Yeah." I smiled and nodded. "Oohhkay!!~ I'll see you in a little bit!!" I waved him off and ran out the door, before grabbing some money. 'Need this, obviously.' As I was about ready to walk out the door, I bumped into something and fell backwards. My eyes went googly. "Eerrh.. Huh?" "Where do you think YOUR going, without my permission?" Pein said, folding his arms. I blushed and stood up.

"Oh, yeah I forgot about you.." I muttered. "I-I'm just going into town to get a couple of things for me! That's all!" I said, alittle too fast. I scratched the back of my neck. "Very well. Get back here ASAP. I have to speak to you, then, right when you walk in, come to my office." "Oh?.. Whatever." I grabbed for the door handle and he stopped me. "What? No, 'thank you Pein for letting me go out and pick something cute for Me and Itachi's date tonight?' " he snickered. I glared at him. "It's not nice to eavsdrop, Pein-Senpai." He shrugged and walked away. I rolled my eyes, and shut the door behind me, teleporting to the Leaf Village again.

I walked out from the bush and into the gates of the village, where again the same guard stood as last time. He saw me and blushed alittle as I walked up to him, and bowed. "Good day, Sir~" I cooed, and smiled at him. He looked at me, nervously and smiled back. "Good day, 'lil lady. I see your back again." I nodded. "Just visiting the shopping malls around the Leaf, is that fine with you?~" He looked away and nodded. "Yea, that'll be fine. Miss..?" "Mm?" "What village are you from?" I frowned and looked down. "I...I don't know, honestly. You see, I was an orphan, so I never had a village." I said honestly. "Oh, Your new then? You look like you could be a ninja." I nodded. "Partly." He nodded and waved his hand.

"Sorry for keeping you." "It's cool." I smiled and went on my way. 'He was nice' I thought as I looked around at the diffrent signs. I asked a few people directions to a mall, and they all were nice and told me where to go. A guy, with White-Spikey hair and a scroll on his back just eyed me up and down. I slapped him and walked off. 'Frickin' pervert'. After about a good 15 minutes, I finally found my way to the mall, as I walked in, I got many stares and glares. I just smiled and looked at the Directory. "Where are you.. where are yoou..." I muttered while scrolling it. "Ah-Hah!" I marched off to the store, which had various dresses, all at a price I could afford. I went through diffrent ones, but the one I liked the most was a black dress, with ruffles on the bottom, It was short, a little higher than my knees.It looked pretty on me, though.

Then, I decided to hit Hot Topic, and Charlotte Russe, got a few skinny jeans and T-Shirts from there, and cute shirts and tank tops. Plus a pair of mocassins and a pair of converse. I paid for everything and waltzed out of the mall, passed the gates and into the bush, and teleported back to the base. I walked in, a huge grin on my face. "I'm baaaaack!~" I got tackled over. "WAAH!! TOBI MISSED CUTE KURO!!" I twitched and petted Tobi's head. "I..missed you too, dude. I wasn't gone for that long, though.." "Pretty lady was gone for a loong time! Leader and Itachi started to get worried!!" He yelled. I smiled and shook my head, standing up. "I'm good. No worries." I said, then ran into Mine, Deidara's and Sasori's room, and put all my clothes on racks. I smiled and looked at my dress. 'I'm gonna look so cuuuuute..'