Chapter 13: The Forbidden Question?!

I went over to him, and yanked a set of covers off of the bed, jumped on the floor and snuggled into it, "Ah. Much better." "Kuro..." I heard Itachi growl. "Hmp." I turned over, away from him. I heard the bed creak, and he pulled me up with him. I clawed at his arm and started whimpering "Let me goooo!! Bad! Bad Itachi! Bad!" "Hey, this is payback for you using my Conditioner without asking me." he said while wrapping his arms around my neck and put his face near my ear. I looked up at the ceiling and groaned, muttering curses at him.

"I'm not letting you go." he said. I stared at him from the corner of my eye. "Great." "You're giving up?" "Yup." I grinned. No WAAY. Now that I had access to my full energy, I was going to make a Shadow Twin when he fell asleep, and I'll sneak downstairs or something. Or atleast make shelter in the bathroom. Yeah. Better to stay in here. God knows what could happen. I twitched. 'Hidan would try and kill me, Zetsu could eat me, and Tobi.. well... Tobi just wouldn't let me sleep..' There was a long awkward silence in our room, mean while in the room next to us, We heard moaning noises and some girl going, "Hiidaan!!" I bit my lip to prevent laughing.

Itachi nuzzled his face into my cheek and smirked. "You'll have to get used to that when you sleep here, Babe." he wrapped his arms around mine. I twitched, shut my eyes and sighed. "My name ISN'T 'Babe', and What do you mean?" I heard him sneer at me. "Until Leader puts you on a perminent team, Me, Deidara and Sasori are sharing you," "Hmp. Goodnight." "Goodnight, Kuro."

(Fast Forewards at around 2:00 AM) 'Finally! I can make my move...' I shut my eyes and slipped out of bed, my Shadow Twin taking my place. I opened up the bathroom door really quietly, and shut it, laying on the floor and fell asleep.

(Next Day, around 11:00AM)

I woke up to doors being slammed open, screaming and then Itachi's door being slammed open, and Tobi screaming, "ITACHI!! ITACHI!!! WAKE UP!! TOBI CAME TO WAKE EVERYONE UP BECAUSE LEADER SAID SO, AND TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE PRETTY LADY IS?!" I twitched and groaned, slamming the bathroom door open, and Tobi shut up really fast, staring at me, clinging onto Itachi. I glared holes into Tobi and he whimpered. "PRETTY LADY WAS IN THE BATHROOM?! WHAT WAS THE PRETTY LADY DOING IN THERE?" He yelled, lunging for me.

I grabbed him by the neck, threw him in the air and punted him out of Itachi's room. "I.NEED.MY.BEAUTY.SLEEP!!!" I screamed loudly, that everyone stood outside there doors, staring at me. I gave them the 'I'm-pissed-off-if-you-know-whats-good-for-you-don't-bother-me' look, and they slammed there door, or continued walking downstairs. I slammed the door shut before Tobi could get in again, and Itachi smirked smugly at me.

"I didn't know you weren't an early bird." I twitched and shot him a nasty glare. "Do.Not.Start.With.Me.Uchiha." He pretended to shiver and chuckled. "I need the bathroom, If your done sleeping.." I stared at him and narrowed my eyes. "I'm done, go ahead." He nodded and went into the bathroom and took a shower. I laid down and stared at the ceiling, rubbing my eyes and yawning. After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door, then Konan came in. "Itachi! I have that Bitch's clothes for yo.." She paused and stared at me, sitting up.

"YOU!!" I pointed at her. "What the HELL is your problem?! You've been mean to me ever since I walked into Leader's office, and you don't even know me!!" I stood up and folded my arms. She stared at me and narrowed her eyes, and flipped me off. "Stay away from them." "THEM?! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" I screamed and clenched my fists. 'There's no reason for that woman to hate you, Kuro.. She's just jealous of you..' The voice in my head giggled. She grabbed my shoulders and shoved me into the wall, hatred dripping from her words. "STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! THEY'RE ALL MINE!!" All of the sudden the door opened and Itachi rushing out fully dressed, towel in his hair, staring at us.