Chapter 26: The 2nd and Last

I blushed as I read the message, un-folding it carefully. I read it outloud. "Kuro, Meet me in the gardens, But come and find me. I'd like to talk to you about something I care deeply about. I'll be waiting." It said. Then it had a little chibi puppet holding a heart. I smiled and folded it up and shoved it in my pocket. I smiled and put my hand over my heart. "A game of hide and go seek, Sasori-kun?" I whispered to myself, and I felt butterflies go in my stomach from saying it. I quickly looked in the mirror, and did my make-up, fluffed my hair up a bit more, and nodded, satisfied of my apperance. I teleported to the gardens infront of a huge waterfountain. I smiled and adored it's beauty. "Oh.. wow.. It's beautiful!!" I cooed and ran up to it, and looked in the water staring at my own relection.

Then I frowned at what I saw. Me with short hair, soaked in blood, my face splattered in it, too. Her eyes were pure white and she reached out to me from the water. I blinked and backed off, and she disappered. I frowned and looked around to see if Sasori was there. "Weird..." I muttered and stared following a path that lead to other paths'. Evertually, I came across a dead-end, and turned around going down a diffrent path. I stopped as I heard the bushes rustling. I blushed and smiled as someone popped out. "Sasoriii!!~" I said lovingly and hugged the person. "Erm.." Black Zetsu said. I blinked and pulled away, indeed looking up at Zetsu. "Oh.. I'm sorry, Zetsu-Senpai. I thought you were Sasori.." I said and he looked at me and nodded. "It's nice here, Eh?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled up at him. "Beautiful!" He snickered and petted my head. "Good luck with finding your mate, Kuro." White Zetsu said. I blinked and nodded, my face turning red. "Mate...?" I muttered and continued on my way, looking around every bend and corner, plus occasionally peeking in the bushes.

Eventually, I came across an open area, with another waterfountain and a bench. With my favortie red-head sitting on the ledge. I bursted out with joy and ran over to him, and hugged him from behind. "Hi Sasori-Senpai~" I cooed in his ear and he turned his head and smiled at me. "Hello, My Dear." He said and I sat down next to him. I blushed and looked down at my feet. 'Mabye.. he'll...' I thought and got interupted when he put his hand on mine and held it. I blushed and looked at our hands and then him. "S-Sasori.." He smiled cutely at me. "Um.. Kuro.." He started off shyly. I smiled at him. 'Aww!! He's so cute when he stutters!!' I cooed in my head. 'He is cute. Tell him!' The voice in my head said, and I nodded. I looked away and looked back at him. "..Um.. Sasori.. I think.." I stuttered and choked a bit. "..I-I think you're really cute..." I said finally.

He tilted his head and smiled at me. "Wanna know what I think of you, Kuro-chan?" He asked and leaned into my face. I nodded and smiled nervously at him, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. "I think you're the most beautiful thing in this world.." He whispred and kissed my cheek. I blushed and lightly tightened my hand on his. He pulled away and ruffled my hair, laughing. "You're cute when you blush, too!" I nodded and looked down, feeling my face getting even redder. He tilted my head up to his, making me look at him. "Hey, now. Don't be shy.." he whispered and touched our foreheads together and looked into my eyes. I smiled at him. "Okay, Sasori.." I whispered back and he grabbed my face gently, and pulled me to him, and just as our lips touched, someone yelled out.

"KUROO!!" Sasori yelled. I blinked and pulled away from Sasori. I stared at him in horror. "W-What?" I stuttered. Sasori came around the corner, holding a bouqet of roses in his hands, and stopped next to the other Sasori. I blushed and blinked alot, very confused. "W-Wha..?" I asked as they both stared at eachother. "Who are you?" The Sasori that screamed my name asked. The other one answered. "The real Sasori. Who are you?! Imposter!" He shouted and stood up, pointing at the other one. A tear went down my cheek. "What's going on?! Stop it! Both of you!" I yelled and they both stopped fighting. I sighed and looked at both of them. Now that I see, they both DO look alittle diffrent, but I knew which one was the real one. I rushed over to the Sasori with the bouqet in his hands and hugged him tightly. "Sasori!!" He nuzzled me and hugged me back. "Kuro. You can tell the diffrence.." He muttered and pulled me away from the imposter. I nodded.