Chapter 24: What A Night..

I sat in Sasori, Deidara's and my bed, thinking of what all happened. ' Hidan.. made out with me.. Pein,..... Itachi tried to rape me, I shoved him sucessfully away. Koi, ....UGH! DEAD! Sasori... he... was.. nice,...' I thought. 'That guy.... who was he...' I stayed up half the night, Nobody even came upstairs into my room, and I was happy about it, because I was having a meltdown. I couldn't sleep for the death of me, and I desperatly needed sleep. I had a mission tomorrow, and I NEED SLEEP ON DAYS OF MISSIONS! a.) I get no sleep, whatsoever. b.) It's uncomfortable to sleep in someone else's bed. c.) Their beds are dirty, or have stains in them. EW! I shoved the pillow over my face and screamed. Nobody heard it. "WHY IS MY LIFE SO HARD?!? THIS ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE THEY TOOK ME HERE!!!" I screamed, and started lobbing things at my door.

I found everything and anything to throw. Luckily, It was all pillows. Eventually, someone came in after I stopped for a second to find something else to throw. He knocked on my door. Barged in without even asking. I stopped, and sat up on my bed, staring at the guy. He had very, very long black hair that was spikey, and he had red eyes, the color of fresh blood. He groaned, holding his head and walked up to me. "Why're you making so much noise? Calm down.." He mumbled and stared at me. I blinked and stared back at him. 'He sounds like that guy..' 'I could change that..' I twitched. "You're the guy from the closet..." I said and pointed at him. "Why're you throwing pillows at your door? People are trying to sleep." "Oh. I just assumed that everyone was still downstairs. I'm sorry for disturbing your 'beauty' rest, Uchiha." He stopped and glared at me harshly. "What did you call me?" He demanded. I frowned and sat up crossing my legs.

"Uchiha. You have red eyes, like Itachi's. Your an Uchiha. Even though they were all wiped out. You're a survivor?" I asked. He glared down at me, grabbed my wrists' and forced me on my knees, face-to-face with him. "Don't speak of this. Ever." He commanded. I growled at him and snapped my hands away. "What are you, the Leader? You don't tell me what to do! Get out of my room!!" I yelled and he quickly covered my mouth. "I am the Leader, I DO tell you what to do, and I will not get out of your room because I find this entertaining." I frowned and slapped his hand away. He took this as a sign of denial. "Woman! Nobody denies me!!" He hissed and slammed me into the back of my bed. "Nobody!" He hissed in my ear and started nibbling on it. "Oh hell no.. Not again." I flashed my eyes white, and teleported away.

I peered around the corner of the kitchen, and saw the Akatsuki laying there, some were passed out, and others were holding cans of beer. I poked Fish-Face and he twitched and rolled over. I snickered quietly and walked over to where Sasori was, laid my head on his lap, and fell asleep.

Next Morning, was a rude awakening. I thought I'd be woken up nicely, Sasori telling me to get up, but no. I fell flat on my face on the floor, and nobody bothered to catch me. I yelled and punched the ground. "Whyyy?!" I said and looked up at Sasori, staring down at me with his hand on his chin, looking at me amused. "Morning." He said. I growled and stood up. "Still, Your gentleman skills suck, Sasori-Senpai." "I just woke up!" He argued. "No you didn't! You got up 2 hours ago, talked to us for a bit with her still asleep on you!!" Hidan yelled. I groaned and plugged my ears. "Too... early... does not... want.." I muttered and looked at Sasori. He was arguing with Hidan. I rolled my eyes and waltzed upstairs, slammed the door shut and flopped on my bed.

That's when I felt something under me. I was laying on something. I twitched and stood up, yanked off the covers. "What the he--!" He grabbed me, in a bone crushing hug and snuggled me. "GOOD MORNING, PRETTY KURO!!" Tobi yelled. "Tobi! What in GOD'S name, were you doing in MY bed?!" I yelled and tried to shove him off. Note to self; Tobi has incredible strength. "Weeelll~ Tobi thought it would be nice if Tobi gave Kuro a woke up call, because Tobi's a good boy!!" He cooed/giggled. I twitched. "Is this guy even a man...?" I muttered. "What was that, Kuro-Chhaaan?~" He said in an odd tone. I smiled and shook my head. "Ahahaa! Nothing Tobi! Just.. I wanna sleep by myself, I wanna get some shut-eye before 5, so if you'd please.." He insitsted on making sure I was safe, though. I rolled over and he just hugged me around the waist. "Tobi wants to make sure that Kuro-chan won't run away from Tobi!!" He yelled.