Chapter 12: The Night

"Someone's got anger issuess!!~" I cooed at him. He snickered at me and rolled his eyes. "Not as bad as him." "So far I haven't seen HIM chuck anything at you!!" I defended for Deidara while he was gone. Sasori narrowed his eyes, staring at the door. "Oh, He will. Mark my words." I smiled sheepishly at him, and waited patiently for Deidara to get back. After about 3 minutes of waiting, he bursted in the door, eyes shining, and chucked sharp, shuriken at Sasori.

I blinked and gasped, Sasori flew backwards, smashing into a wall, his back facing us. "Aiiee!! Deidara!! You idiot!! You killed him!!" I yelled, and Deidara chuckled. "Hardly. He's a puppet, and cannot feel any pain, Isn't that right, Sasori, Hm?" I glanced between Deidara and Sasori, when Sasori's head spun around, and his arm twisted around to his back, and took out the shuriken. He stared evilly at Deidara, then at me. "I told you." He said, while walking towards us, while his head was facing us, and his back was facing us. HE WAS WALKING.

Me and Deidara both screamed like little pansies, both hugged eachother, eyes wide as saucers. "AAHHHHH!!!!" I yelled, and Deidara just got pale as a ghost. Sasori stared at us like we were crazy, and looked down. "Ah." he then made his body twist around, going back to normal. " 'Ah'?!? THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY AFTER GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK?!" I yelled at him, and he just tilted his head and looked at me. "Sorry...?" I rolled my eyes, and let Deidara go and folded my arms, puffing out my cheeks. "Your impossible!!" Deidara walked beside me, and clipped things in my hair. I blinked and looked at him.

"What is it?" he shoved me to a mirror, and grinned. "Do you like it, Hmm?" My mouth fell open, and I gasped. He clipped a pair of ADORABLE cat ears into my hair, and they were black, too. "LOVE THEM!!" I squealed, and jumped up and down. Deidara smiled and looked at me. "Good. Konan got them for me last year for Christmas, claiming I'd look adorable in them, but I never even wore them. You can keep them. Hm." I smiled and spun around and bowed. "Thank you!!" Deidara blinked at me, suprised and nodded his head.

After that, there was silence. A few seconds later, There were a whole group of steps running down the stairs, yelling and shoving eachother. I blinked and looked at them, nodding. We all went downstairs to see what the commotion was. "Dinner. Of course." I heard Sasori say. "I'll be in my room.." he said to me. I nodded and smiled at him. "Need anything?" he thought and paused. "Nah. If I need you, I'll find you." I smiled and squealed when Deidara dragged me into the kitchen. It got quiet as soon as we walked in.

I frowned and looked at everyone curiously. Then I realized I was wearing the cat ears, still. I heard Kisame chuckle, and everyone else went back to eating and talking/arguing amongst themselves. He walked up to me, and circled around me. I folded my arms and stared at him. "Pretty kitty." He said while grinning, showing his sharp shark teeth. I sneered at him, walked around him and grabbed a slice of pizza and shoved it in my mouth. "You wish." I looked around, and noticed a familiar Uchiha looking at me.

I grinned and grabbed another slice of pizza and sat next to him. "Hey, Itachi." He nodded at me, and looked into my eyes. "Have fun?" I blinked and tilted my head. "Oh, Sasori and Deidara? Yeah. They're not too bad as I thought they'd be." He, again, nodded. "Yeah, once you get to--" "PRETTY NEKO-CHAN (1)!!!" Before I could even turn around and cling onto Itachi for my life, I was once again tackled down and hugged tighter, this time. "PRETTY NEKO-CHAN!!!" Tobi yelled loudly. I groaned and tried to wiggle out of the crazy man-child's hug. "Tobi!! Don't touch the pretty neko-chan!! She doesn't like that!!" Deidara yelled at him.

Tobi got off me and gasped, lunging for Deidara. "Save yourseelllff!!" I yelled to Deidara, as he was tackled down, sliding into the couch. "SENPAI!!! SENPAI (2) TOBI MISSED YOU!! TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!!" He yelled, and Deidara growled, punting Tobi off of himself. "TOOOBBIIII!!!!" Tobi started running around the house, with Deidara hot on his trail, chucking his explosive clay at him.