Kuro's Abilities

(Sorry guys!! I'm working on Chapter 3 right now, I just wanted to get more of her Abilities in first, then It'll make more sence!!!!)

Physic Span: Basically a sheild that'll hold for as long as she can concentrate. Also heals her.

(French; Corpses Rising)Cadavres Rising: Ritual for rising the dead, giving them life, mind control, etc.

(German; Binding Air) Binding Luft: Takes the air around the target, and sucks it all out of their system.

(German; Air Suffocation) Luft Erstickung: Allows her to bend the air around her target, specifically the neck, and suffocate them.

(French meaning; Shocking Death) Mort Atroce: Allows her to channel lightning from her body, to another object with just one touch, causing an immediate Death, or a severe injury.(Like Sasuke's Lightning Blade)

Teleport: Allows her body to physically dissaper and re-apper within a second. Destination is chosen.

Mind Control: Lets her control the person she's looked at in the eyes last.

Physic Seep: Lets her physic powers all come to the outside, showing a white-purple glow. During this she can bend and form her 'glow' into anything, at anytime.

Shadow Twin: Creates an exact copy of her, created out of the darkness around. If the copy goes into the light, It will not affect it.

Physic Wave: Sends a blast of her energy into the area around her, reachs up to an acre away.

This should be all for now, I'll post Chapter 3 soon!!

~xXKuroXx~